Chapter 28

"Hey you okay?" Yoongi asked softly. I mean yea he gets that this is all fake, and might come to an end one day, but as of now, Jimin is his boyfriend and he wouldn't leave him in such a state.

Jimin looked very weak, his face completely pale. Yoongi placed his hands at Jimin's knees and his other hand supporting Jimin's back. He easily held him in his arms and carried him to the dining area.

He placed Jimin at the table where they were sitting and paid the bill before carrying Jimin once again and headed towards his car.

By now Jimin wasn't conscious anymore.

"Damn, he is so light, even I could carry him." Yoongi muttered to himself as he studied Jimin's body. It was filled with bruises and scars and some cuts.

Some bruises were already faded, some were still a prominent colour of purple and blue. Some scars were barely visible while some were so obvious and eye catching.

The cuts, besides those that were caused by the lamp, there were some straight lines on his wrists, his shirt lifted a little due to strong winds of the night and similar cuts there as well.

They seemed so fresh.

Yoongi placed Jimin's legs down on the floor but allow him to lean against him as he open the car door and placing Jimin gently on the passenger seat. He strap the seat belt on Jimin and made his way to the driver's seat.

"I definitely have to clarify this with him." Yoongi muttered under his breath as he glanced over to see Jimin's pale peaceful face.

He start up the engine and drove to his house since he didn't want to take Jimin's keys out of his pocket. He doesn't think he could open the door while he struggles to keep Jimin up right.