Chapter 37

"Don't you know what he is?" Hoseok asked with his face contorted in disgust. Yoongi recalled the many times he had made the same face, the same comment back in the past.

"Show some respect for the poor boy guys, he really went through a lot, he doesn't deserve our bullying." Yoongi tried to persuade his friends out of bullying Jimin.

"What happened to you Yoongi? Had you gone soft for that nerd boy?" Namjoon asked clearly shocked by the words that had flowed out of Yoongi.

"What about Taehyung? Isn't he your boyfriend?" Hoseok and Namjoon both oblivious to the whole situation that had already happened 24hours ago.

"We broke up. Turns out that he has always been cheating on me with Jungkook. So he is not my boyfriend and Jungkook is out of our clique." Yoongi just didn't really care anymore. He rather focus on this present.

"He is not suited for you. Don't be silly Yoongi!" Namjoon shouted.

"Whatever it is only temporary, maybe I can get Taehyung back. Jimin knows this is fake as well. We shall stop this topic let's just go into the cafe and enjoy ourselves." Yoongi walked towards the cafe while the other two stood dumbfounded.

They looked at each other before shrugging and followed Yoongi into the cafe. They can't possibly go against their leader's wishes.

They looked inside and I swear they felt their breath hitch. They saw a sight they should have never seen in their lifetimes and yet they saw.

Damn that image would never be erased from their minds for the rest of their lives until they breathe their last breath.