Chapter 7

Yoongi decided that he couldn't stay in school anymore, so he called his personal driver to come bring him home. Yoongi never had problems with his school work so his parents didn't care, plus they were busy.

He didn't really care that his parents were always away, he preferred it that way. The freedom he got is incomparable to others of his age.

His driver came really quickly and he was in his car and on the way back home within 5 minutes of his call to his driver. They never delayed him and Yoongi is actually very respectful and full of discipline. It was so different from the image he had built up at school.

"So how was school for you today?" The driver asked. The driver was a 50-year-old man who had worked for his father for 30 years already.

"It was okay, but I had just broken up with my boyfriend." His servants at home knew he was bisexual and they were not judgemental about it.

"Oh Yoongi, it is okay, you will find someone better." The driver said as they made their way back to the mansion that belonged to Yoongi's parents.

~~~

After Jimin had treated Yoongi's wounds, he went back to the classroom. He could not figure out something that is actually bothering him- Min Yoongi, the most feared bully in school cried and denied that fact.

"Is Yoongi facing a hard time?" He asked himself before he was brought out of his thoughts by the door clicking. Two boys came into the room.

Of course they were familiar, it was Taehyung and Jungkook. It confused Jimin, isn't Taehyung Yoongi's boyfriend, why was he making out with Jungkook. Clearly both boys were oblivious to the other presence in the room.