Chapter 52

That was when Jimin just slumped on the floor like putty that has been taken out of its mould.

"I guess we were the last order he has to fill." Hoseok said as he pulled Jimin up and placed him on the seat. Namjoon went to the collection counter and informed the manager and Yoongi went to take a cup of water.

"Are you okay, Jimin?" To which Jimin just nodded, his eyes closed. The manager has walked out of the kitchen to check on Jimin.

"Can you still stand?" He asked.

Jimin just nodded. The water boy, Yoongi came with a cup of water. Hoseok took it from him and handed the cup to Jimin, who drank the water so fast, it was gone in a blink of an eye.

"I think you should go upstairs and rest. I think I can handle this alone..." the man scratched his head.

"No it is too stressful. It is the peak hour." Jimin stood up.

"Jimin we will help him okay?" Yoongi said.

"What?!" The three boys looked at Yoongi with shocked expression and shouted in unison.

"It is tough you know?" Jimin said.

"How about we help you with the serving and clearing, you just take orders." Namjoon suggested. He wanted to help Yoongi to move up the relationship ladder.

Jimin looked at the manager for approval since he is just an employee, despite being treated like a son by the manager.

The boss is kind too, apparently it is Jin, his teacher job is just for fun.

The manager nodded and gave the three boys uniforms.

They were left with 5hours till the closing time of the cafe. Jimin finally have help after 2hours.

The other employees left, after giving excuses that they were busy or sick.

Jimin was left alone after he came back after his 'calm down' session. The other employees hate that he gets privileges so they make his life difficult. They were evil colleagues.