SMG4: Final Hours Alt. Ending

(This idea popped into my head while my girlfriend was watching SMG4: Final Hours. And just like me, she is PISSED OFF Meggy looks like a human anime girl. Hope you enjoy this alt. ending.)

Francis flew to the Ink Zuccer and cracked it, and fell to the floor. The Orange ink inside it leaked out and landed on Francis and Inkweaver. Francis gets back up and laughs maniacally.

Axol: OH NO! HE GOT INKWEAVER TO 100%!

Francis laughs evilly and touches his piece of paper with Inkweaver, and Super Saiyan God Goku appears.

Axol: IT'S SUPER SAIYAN GOD!

SSG Goku easily wipes out the Mario and the gang, and they fly to the other side of the room.

Francis: This is lovely! I would use Inkweaver to make more, but I think I'll do this. Goku!

SSG Goku: Nyeeeeeesssss?

Francis points at Meggy, who is still inside the Ink Zuccer.

Meggy: *Surprised inkling noise*

Francis: Kill her!

Mario: NO!

Mario jumps at Francis, but SSG Goku pushes Mario out of they way. Mario flies to the wall and smacks it, knocking him out, and blood starts leaking from Mario's chest.

Meggy: MARIO!!

Francis: How pathetic! Finish them both off, Goku!

SSG Goku starts charging up an attack, and throws it at Mario.

Meggy: NOOOO!

The blast hits Mario, and an explosion happens.

Meggy: MARIO!!!!!

Meggy starts crying.

Luigi: My bro!

SMG4: No! My best friend!

Tari: No!

Swagmaster: Oh, sh*t!

Chris: No!

Bob: ThIs CaNnOt Be HaPpEnInG!

Fishy Boopkins: Mario!

Saiko: *Frightened gasp*

The smoke clears, and a huge pool of blood sits where Mario was laying.

Meggy: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MARIO!!!!! *cries harder*

SMG4: He just killed Mario!!

Francis: *Laughs* Yes! YES!! He's done for!

???: Are you absolutley sure about that?!

The gang turns around, and they see someone standing on the other side of the room, with Mario right next to him, fully healed.

Meggy: MARIO?!

SMG4: Huh?!

Saiko: Who is he?!

Francis: WHAT?!?!

???: Nice try, chameleon! But you gotta be a little bit faster if you wanna kill Mario!

Tari: Who are you?!

Turlandb: I am Turlandb! One of the most powerful beings in this universe! I...am...a STAR CHILD!

SMG4: A Star Child?! I thought those guys were wiped out!

Turlandb: Nope! They're still around!

Francis: IMPOSSIBLE! GOKU! KILL HIM!!

SSG Goku flies at Turlandb, and Turlandb summons a shield, and SSG Goku punches it, and nothing happens.