MxM: Meggy Moves In

I probably should've made this before I started with MxM: PiT, since the story description says that Meggy has moved with Mario. So I'm gonna put this out and you people can call it like a prequel chapter to the story.

It's gonna be based on the upload Meggy Moves In from SMG4, except it's Inkling Meggy and she's dating Mario.

With all that said, roll it!

A taxi drives through the city, and Meggy sits in the backseat. A Sniper (is it the Sniper? Cus I dunno. Help me out, someone.) is the driver and Tari sits in the passenger seat.

Meggy: *Happy Inkling noise*

Sniper: *TF2 Sniper SFX*

Tari: *Giggles* Woohoo!!!

A moving van follows the taxi.

Meggy: Thanks for helping me move today, Tari.

Tari: IIIIIIIIII'M SO EXCITED! I'M GONNA COME OVER EVERY DAY! WE'RE GONNA PLAY SO MANY GAMES!!!

Tari grabs Meggy's face.

Tari: SO! MANY! GAAAAAAMES!!! :D

Meggy:

Tari: Woohoooooooo! *Looks back at Meggy* Hmm? Meggy?

Meggy: *Le sad face*

Tari: You okay?

Meggy: Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just... Gonna miss Inkopolis...

Tari: I thought moving to the Mushroom Kingdom was something you wanted?

Meggy: Oh, don't get me wrong, it is.

Meggy starts to have le flashbacks to the final Splatfest.

Meggy: With Splatfest over, I feel like I can finally close the door on that part of my life. And with you all living here, it made sense for me to move.

Le flashbacks end.

Meggy: Just gonna miss the place I grew up in, that's all...

Tari: Aww, don't worry, Meggy! I'll make it my mission to make sure you feel right at-

The taxi suddenly stops, making Tari faceplant the dashboard.

Tari: Ah!

Sniper: You have arrived at your destination! PISS OFF!

The Sniper throws Meggy, Tari, and a suitcase out the taxi, then drives off. The two gals get back up and stare at Meggy's new home.

Meggy: I... I don't believe it...

The gals stand in front of Mario's house.

Meggy: MY NEW HOME!

Tari: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

The two gals go inside Mario's house. Meggy lays down on her stomach, hugging the floor.

Tari: Meggy? What are you doing?