Elemental Armor

Hope you see this, Infinitetheedge.

*In Shadownova's domain*

Kylie: Yes... It's finally complete...

Void: Hmm? What is it?

Kylie holds up the armor she just finished making.

Kylie: The Elemental Armor...

The Elemental Armor has a star-shaped slot on the wrists, arms, chest, and back. The left wrist has a white star slot, the left arm has a light-blue star slot, the right wrist has a yellow star slot, the right arm has a red star slot, the back has a green star slot, the helmet has a blue star mark, and the chest has a purple star mark.

Void: Nice name. What does it do?

Kylie: Nothing, right now. But I can gather the final materials.

Void: Oof... What are they?

Kylie: They're called... The Elemental Stars.

Void: *Eyes sparkle* Ooh!

Kylie: Those Stars are VERY powerful. They hold the source of the Elements themselves.

Void: And there's seven of them?

Kylie: Indeed. And I am gonna hunt for them.

Void: I'll let Shadownova know about your mission.

Kylie: Because I use Ztar Power, I can't actually absorb these Stars. But I can put them in these slots and use their power!

Void: *Click* NOICE!

Kylie: It won't be easy to find them, but once I do, we'll be nearly unstoppable!

Void: Hell yeah!

(This was just a mini chapter, but regardless, we might be in trouble. Infinitetheedge, I hope you see this.)

(And yes... I made this chapter in my free time.)