.......

Turlandb: ...This was the right thing to do...

Infinite: Eh? What was?

Turlandb: ...The Infinity Stars.

Infinite: What'd you do with them?

Turlandb: To ensure Dark Star wouldn't get them... Yesterday, I scattered them throughout the far corners of the Multiverse. They are in the safest of hands.

Infinite: Wow.

Turlandb: Indeed. Dark Star cannot get them.

Infinite: Right. Oh, and the five towers almost have all their energy in them. Tomorrow, we can commence the destruction of the Amulet.

Turlandb holds the Amulet.

Turlandb: Exactly. Dark Star will be greatly weakened once this thing is destroyed. Once he's weakened, I will move in and finish that sadistic son of a bitch once and for all.

Infinite: Indeed.

Elsewhere...

Dark Star: ...You had something to tell me?

Jennifer: Yes. Listen closely.

Dark Star: I'm listening...

Jennifer: Good. I'm sure you know about the Infinity Stars.

Dark Star: Yes. I want to get them, but I cannot for the life of me find out where they are.

Jennifer: Well... That Star God made a huge mistake.

Dark Star: What?

Jennifer: I saw him yesterday. He scattered the Infinity Stars EVERYWHERE. The far corners of the Multiverse.

Dark Star: *Growls* Of course he would...

Jennifer: But I'm always one step ahead of him. I invaded the Star Shrine in disguise and asked the Star Child Weaponsmiths to create a gauntlet, capable of holding the power of the Infinity Stars. They had no idea it was me.

Dark Star: Ahhhh...

Jennifer: Today, it was finally completed.

Jennifer taps her staff on the ground, and a light shines, showing a gray-and-black gauntlet.

Dark Star: Oh?

Jennifer: Giving the gauntlet to you. You must have the Infinity Stars in order to reach your full power.

Dark Star: Exactly.

Jennifer: It gets better...

Dark Star: Huh?

Jennifer opens her hand, revealing the Power Star.

Dark Star: !

Jennifer: I located the Power Star and stole it.

Dark Star: Nice!

Jennifer: Hehehe.

Dark Star grabs the gauntlet. As he moves his hand towards it, it automatically adjusts its size to fit Dark Star's hand.

Dark Star: Perfect fit.

Jennifer: Good. Here's the Star.

Jennifer gives Dark Star the Power Star, and he puts it in one of the slots of the gauntlet. Insane godly energy surges through Dark Star.

Dark Star: Ngh... Damn... I'll hand it to my father... He really knew how to create these.

Jennifer: *Giggles* And their power will be all yours soon enough.

Dark Star: Yep. And I will stop their plan to destroy my Amulet.

Jennifer: *Nods*

(...)