Threat

Meanwhile...

GodJackal: *Meditating*

Omega Star: *Appears*

GodJackal: ...

Omega Star: GodJackal.

GodJackal: ...Omega Star.

GodJackal stops meditating and turns around.

GodJackal: Glad you could make it for this... Little talk.

Omega Star: Mmhmm. Lemme guess... Something to do with Alpha?

GodJackal: Sort of, but no.

Omega Star: Then what is it?

GodJackal: ...I have reason to believe Turco is starting to be a liability.

Omega Star: ...Excuse me?

GodJackal: Look, brother... He allowed Alpha to live, and us Jackals hate his kind of people greatly. Us Jackals don't want possibly the world's most infamous rapist to live.

Omega Star: I am aware of what Alpha has done to his friends and family. My Star God knows exactly what he's doing, brother.

GodJackal: I greatly disagree with that, brother. He's an utter fool to let him live. Alpha's lying. He's just waiting for the perfect chance to strike.

Omega Star: You have not given this a good thought, have you, brother? Turco can prove he's got this.

GodJackal: I've already ruled Alpha to be executed publicly on Planet Blade once he's captured. If your Star God gets in the way and continues allowing him to live... I will banish him to the depths of the Unknown.

Omega Star grabs GodJackal, and the Multiverse shakes a tiny bit.

Omega Star: You so much as harm my Star God... You will have the fight of your life.

GodJackal: ...

GodJackal breaks free from Omega Star's grasp, as the Multiverse shakes a tiny bit more.

Omega Star: ...

GodJackal: ...He has one week to prove this. If he succeeds, I will forgive him. If he fails, both him and Alpha will be executed together. I don't want war, but I will go into war if that's what it takes to stop him. He is too soft.

Omega Star: Then prepare yourself, brother, because if this ends up turning into a war, I will not be afraid to keep my Star God alive by any means necessary. If anybody can pull this off, he can. That is something I can guarantee to you, brother.

GodJackal: Until then, farewell brother.

Omega Star: Farewell.

Omega Star vanishes.

GodJackal: ...

(...........)