Infinite's Day in Smash (And His Moveset)

This is something I just felt like doing. Hope you like it Infinitetheedge.

Master Hand: So... We have a brand new fighter here in Smash... And that is... Infinite the Jackal!

Mario: *JonTron voice* WHAT?!

Infinite appears.

Infinite: That's me! And I'm ready to kick some ass!

Wario: I just sh*t my pants...

Master Hand: And I feel like I should announce his moveset.

King K. Rool: Oh, shit...

Master Hand: First up, his neutral attacks. Infinite punches his opponents, then does an uppercut. Pretty straightforward. His flurry attack is where he bitch-slaps his opponents multiple times with his tail, and smacks them away.

Infinite: Hell yeah!

Luigi: Oof...

Peach: Pffft... Whatever.

Infinite: Hey!

Master Hand: His Side Smash attack is a strong tail bitch-slap. His Up Smash is strong flip-kick, and his Down Smash is where he swings his tail around him, hitting his opponents in front and behind him.

Infinite: *Retarded laughter*

Master Hand: His air attacks are pretty self-explanatory. Tail bitch-slap bahind him, upwards headbutt, downward stomp that can meteor opponents, and forwards punch  which can meteor opponents.

Infinite: I'm such a badass!

Mario/Wario/Peach/Jigglypuff: GHEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Infinite: Why are so mean to meh...? D:

Master Hand: Okay, shut the fuck up. Anyways, his Neutral Special a Psyche Up ability, making his attacks more powerful for ten seconds. Forward special is a drop kick while sliding on his tail, Up Special is a big-ass jump, and his Down Special is a Counter.

Ness: ANOTHER fighter with a Counter move?!

Joker: THIS IS BULLSHET!

Infinite: Hey... *Puts on sunglasses* Deal with it.

Roster: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Master Hand: And now... His Final Smash...

Lucina: *Sr Pelo gasp*

Kirby: Shiiiiiiieeeeeet...

Snake: Uh, oh...

Master Hand: His Jackal Fist!

Mario: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Infinite: Hell yeah! I'm gonna kick your asses!

Master Hand: Let the fights... BEGIN!

Banjo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yoshi: I want to die.

Fox: *Melee Fox SFX*

(Kick some ass, Infinite.)

Darkness...

Infinite: The hell? This isn't my bed...

Lights come on, and Infinite stands on the Battlefield with Mario, Link, and Captain Falcon.

Mario: Woohoo! Ass-whooping time!

Link: *Yells*

Captain Falcon: Show me your boobs! *Starts humping the air* Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!