BRUTALITY!: Shadownova Version (With A Bonus Fatality)

1

Shadownova: *Flattens Gabriel's head with his hammer then flattens his chest, making blood spray and bones shatter*

BRUTALITY! Shadownova wins!

Shadownova: ...

2

Shadownova: *Glows and charges through Blizzard, making him explode into blood*

BRUTALITY! Shadownova wins!

Shadownova: ...

3

Shadownova: *Stabs Smesh's eye with the blade part of his hammer*

Smesh: GAH!!!

Shadownova: *Stabs through Smesh's head and lifts his hammer up, decapitating Smesh*

BRUTALITY! Shadownova wins!

Shadownova: ...

4

Shadownova: *Grabs Flame's head and starts impaling it on the blade part of his hammer*

Flame: GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Shadownova: *Impales Flame's head onto his hammer, spraying a lot of blood*

BRUTALITY! Shadownova wins!

Shadownova: ...

5

Shadownova: *Crushes Laura's skull with his hammer, spraying blood*

BRUTALITY! Shadownova wins!

Shadownova: ...

6

Shadownova: *Slices Turlandb in half vertically with the blade part of his hammer, spraying blood*

BRUTALITY! Shadownova wins!

Shadownova: ...

7

Shadownova: *Picks up Lexi by the neck*

Lexi: Ack...!

Shadownova: *Spits lava onto the ground and dunks Lexi's head into it and holds her down, then stomps on her skull, shattering it and spraying blood and brain*

BRUTALITY! Shadownova wins!

Shadownova: ...

8

Shadownova: *Spits lava on Future Comet's head, making it melt into nothingness*

BRUTALITY! Shadownova wins!

Shadownova: ...

9

Shadownova: *Impales Crystal's whole body onto the blade part of his hammer*

BRUTALITY! Shadownova wins!

Shadownova: ...

10

Shadownova: *Beats Infinite to a bloody pulp with his hammer*

BRUTALITY! Shadownova wins!

Shadownova: ...

Bonus

Shadownova: ...

Cristina: S-shit...!

FINISH HER!

Shadownova: *Forces Cristina's mouth open and starts spitting acidic lava into her mouth, the acidic lava eats Cristina from the inside out*

FATALITY! Shadownova wins!