New Terminator

Last week...

Turlandb: *Runs into the secret supermassive lab* Bessy!

Bessy: Hmm? Oh, hey Turco. What's up?

Turlandb: It's our Terminator pal.

Bessy: Oh? What about him? Did he have a short-circuit I need to repair?

Turlandb: No... He was defeated...

Bessy: ... ...What...?

Turlandb: No bullshit. A robot known as Metal Infinite destroyed it.

Bessy: ...Metal Infinite... From Shadownova... I see... I was kinda hoping the day would arrive so I could find out what happened... Terminator lost... Okay...

Turlandb: What are you thinking?

Bessy: I'm gonna rebuild it. But with all my knowledge I've collected of Metal Infinite... I should be able to create a Terminator that can defeat Metal Infinite and regin over every other robot and cyborg in the Multiverse.

Turlandb: Starting with...?

Bessy: First off, I'm gonna make it nigh unhackable. The first one was easily hackable, a mistake I made when the first one was completed.

Turlandb: Ah...

Bessy: *Goes to another room*

Turlandb: *Follows*

Bessy: Then I'm gonna make its endoskeleton completely indestructible.

Turlandb: Oooooh...

Bessy: That will make it EXTREMELY more durable.

Turlandb: I like it.

Bessy: And its gonna be significantly more intelligent, have MUCH faster reflexes, it's gonna be able to fly, run even faster, and it's gonna be significantly stonger. I'll keep its mastery of ALL weaponry, but I'll also make it so he can use them in more creative ways. And, of course, it needs to be able to use any flying or driving vehicle with ease.

Turlandb: Of course. The first one seemed to have a personal favorite in motorcycles.

Bessy: Heh, I noticed that. Made it look more badass. And because the endoskeleton will be indestructible, it doesn't have to worry about losing limbs.

Turlandb: Heh! When will it be done?

Bessy: It's gonna be a week before it's completed. Hope you have the patience.

Turlandb: Oh, okay. Sure. I can wait. That's easy.

Bessy: Good.

Turlandb: Thank you, Bessy.

Bessy: You're welcome.

Turlandb smiles and teleports out of the lab.

And now...

Bessy: Yes... It is complete... Now... Rise...

The new and MUCH improved Terminator T-750 turns on.

Terminator T-750: *Eyes glow*

Bessy: Hello, Terminator. You are back.

Terminator T-750: ...I am back, and ready for redemption.

Bessy: I think you need these. *Holds up a pair of shades*

The T-750 takes the shades and puts them on.

Terminator T-750: Metal Infinite will be terminated.

Bessy: That's what I like to hear. But do not get cocky, T-750. You may have been fully improved to the way you are now, but do not underestimate your opponents.

Terminator T-750: Understood.

Bessy: Alright. Go out there, buddy. Redeem yourself.

The T-750 nods and teleports out of the lab in a flash of purple lightning with its weapons.

Bessy: *Nods*