Jane

So we all know Jen, the Goddess of Ice. We know her powers. We met Emerald and Gold, and I explained their powers recently a few chapters back. Jane has been mentioned a few times, and her power is the opposite of Jen's. Fire.

Let's talk about her...

Jane: Jen's twin sister, and younger sister of Anna, and one of three daughters of Emerald and Gold. When she and Jen were born, Jane was kidnapped by an evil maniac, and kept her locked up for over 200 years. One day, Jane was able to escape this maniac, and has been trying to track down her long-lost family ever since. When she finally found Jen and reunited with her and the rest of her family, her life only got better from there. Not long after being reunited with her family, she fell in love with a wolf named Flame, Crystal's older brother and Infinite's Brother-In-Law. A week later, Flame and Jane started dating.

Jane's powers burn. Literally. Her fire powers can get so intense, she can literally dry up a rainforest in fractions of a second, and can drought an entire universe for months at a time. She does have a weapon with her, being her Fire Sword. She can swim through and under lava and magma with extreme ease, and can even summon lava and magma, even a fucking volcano if she needs to. Once in a while, if she feels like she needs to recharge, she'll go with Flame to a planet with nothing but fire, lava, and magma, and relax there for a little while. Jane has a few forms, them being Super, Hyper, Lava, and Magma forms. Her Lava form significantly increases her body temperature and strengthens her fire powers, and her Magma form makes them even more stronger. Both forms make her body look like a lava/magma body. Heat does not affect Jane at all. Place her in the hottest place you can think of, and she'll get around no sweat.

It may sound like Jane is stronger than Jen, but truth be told, they're actually evenly matched, since Jen's ice can cool down literally anything with extreme ease.

And there you go. You now have information about Jane.