A DARK and HORRIBLE Future...

Just before the events of First Fight in Brotherly Brawl...

Turlandb: ...He needs to be put out if his misery... There's just no other way to put it... He's done too much... Killed too many... Thise crimes are unforgivable... I need to-

???: No... Do NOT do that...

Turlandb: What the fu- Who said that?! Show yourself!

A faint ghost of someone appears in front of him.

Turlandb: What the?!

Ghost Turlandb: Hello...

Turlandb: What the hell...?!

Ghost Turlandb: I am you from an alternate future...

Turlandb: ...Why are you a ghost...?

Ghost Turlandb: ...Because... I'm not alive in the future...

Turlandb: Oh, did someone kill you...?

Ghost Turlandb: ...I killed myself...

Ghost Turlandb reveals his neck, which is slashed open along with his wrists.

Turlandb: *Metal Gear Solid detected SFX* O_O

Ghost Turlandb: In my timeline, an event happening right here set off a chain reaction of events that led to me committing suicide...

Turlandb: O_O

Ghost Turlandb: ...I killed Anthony77 in my timeline...

Turlandb: Well... That was good, right...? It was the right thing to do-

Ghost Turlandb: No... It was the BIGGEST mistake I've ever made in my life...

Turlandb: Mistake...? What are you talking about?

Ghost Turlandb: Killing Anthony77 made my whole family in my timeline HATE me...

Turlandb: W-what...? Impossible...

Ghost Turlandb: First it was Kylie... She hated my guts and placed a MASSIVE bounty on my head...

Turlandb: O_O

Ghost Turlandb: Then my role as leader of the Star Children... I got more aggressive... I got more brutal... I worked them to near death training them...

Turlandb: Jesus, dude...

Ghost Turlandb: Then... Something else happened... I wanted revenge on this being too... But I failed... But I did manage to get all the Multiversal Heroes to HATE me... So much that I even beat Shadownova as the most hated being in the Multiverse...

Turlandb: *Sweats a little*

Ghost Turlandb: After more months... Jen... She left me... Divorce and everything...

Turlandb: N-no...!

Ghost Turlandb: I was in anguish... It was that moment I started to regret my actions... My family... They started to avoid me... They didn't care about me... They became afraid of me...

Turlandb: :O

Ghost Turlandb: Months later... Laura... She hated me the most... She and the Star Spirits stripped me of my Star Powers and Color Powers and banished me...

Turlandb: L-Laura...?!

Ghost Turlandb: She banished me back to Earth... I had no powers... No family... NOTHING... Not even that mansion anymore...

Turlandb: J-just like when I was a c-child...

Ghost Turlandb: Jen didn't love me anymore... She hated me too... She married another man...

Turlandb: W-what...?!?!

Ghost Turlandb: I was overpowered and overloaded with depression and guilt... And not even a day later... I committed suicide... I slashed my wrists, cut my throat open, and threw myself into a valley of sharp rocks... I was dead before I even hit the rocks...

Turlandb: D-dear g-god...!

Ghost Turlandb: But... Nobody cared... I wasn't mourned... I wasn't missed... I wasn't loved... There wasn't even a funeral for me...

Turlandb: *Breathes heavily*

Ghost Turlandb: NOBODY missed me... All my family... All the Multiversal Heroes who I saw as family... They acted like I never existed...

Turlandb: ...

Ghost Turlandb: Emily...

Turlandb: *Eyes widen*

Ghost Turlandb: She broke her godlike... She destroyed them and threw what remained of them into a black hole... All without giving a damn about me...

Turlandb: *Falls to his knees*

Ghost Turlandb: It didn't get any better... The Star Children... The statue of me in the Star Shrine was demolished... Laura tried to lead them, but she didn't get the chance... Everyone argued for years who should rule... Until the role of leadership was just taken away... Star Children went crazy... They killed each other... The race went extinct... Those who survived just stripped themselves of their Star Powers... Including Laura and Emily...

Turlandb: O-oh m-my g-god...!

Ghost Turlandb: Omega Star... Died...

Turlandb: WHAT...?!

Ghost Turlandb: After he saw the Star Children go extinct... He shrunk down to the size of a tiny ball and exploded out of sadness like a Hypernova...

Turlandb: N-no...!!!

Ghost Turlandb: The Star Spirits... Vanished... The Stars... Became nonexistent...

Turlandb: All that from killing Anthony77...?!

Ghost Turlandb: My descendants... They don't even hear about me... They don't even know I was alive... Once a hero... The history books just erased my name... I was forgotten... Faded from existance like I was never alive... No one misses me... No one mourned me...

Turlandb: *Breathes heavier*

Ghost Turlandb: Yes... It's too late for me... I have to live like this forever... But you... You can prevent this from happening to you...

Turlandb: H-how...?

Ghost Turlandb: You gotta spare Anthony77... Save him...

Turlandb: What...?

Ghost Turlandb: Get Dark Star out of his body... Kill Dark Star, but not Anthony77...

Turlandb: That's the only way to prevent this...?

Ghost Turlandb: Yes... Once Anthony77 is saved... This dark future will go away... You will live a happy life...

Turlandb: ...

Ghost Turlandb: Remember these words, Star God...

Ghost Turlandb fades away.

Turlandb: ...