Laura x Nick: The New Couple

(It's been awhile hasn't it? Well, I think it's finally time for me to make the relationship between Laura and Nick canon. Enjoy!)

It was another day in the Mushroom Kingdom. Laura is in the castle thinking about Nick.

Laura: *Lovely sigh*

Turlandb: Thinking about Nick?

Laura: *Jumps* Jesus!

Turlandb: *Chuckles* Sorry.

Laura: It's fine. And yes, I am thinking about Nick...I wonder when he'll confess?

Turlandb: You gotta have faith, Laura. He'll confess sooner rather than later.

Laura: Hmm...I hope.

Turlandb leaves.

Turlandb: *Thoughts: Hmm...I gotta find a way to give Laura and Ncik a romantic night for just the two of them...but how?*

A certain White Wisp is floating around.

Turlandb: Yacker!

Yacker: *Alien language* (Hey, Turlandb! What's up?)

Turlandb: I need your help. Laura and Nick like each other and they need a romantic day by themselves.

Yacker: *Alien language* (Hmm...maybe I could get some of the other Wisps to set something up on Planet Wisp.)

Turlandb: That sounds like a plan!

Turlandb and Yacker teleport to Planet Wisp to execute their plan. Meanwhile, with Nick in Inkopolis...

Nick: *Thoughts: Laura is so beautiful...I wonder when I'll be able to tell her how I feel? Does she feel the same way about me? Maybe if I go for a walk back to the Mushroom Kingdom it'll clear my head.*

Nick goes back to the Mushroom Kingdom, but what he thought would clear his head actually did the opposite. Through the whole walk back his head was filled with thoughts about Laura.

Nick: *Thoughts: It's no use. She's always there.*

Turlandb and Yacker reappear in front of Nick.

Nick: Whoa!

Turlandb: Oh, hey Nick! Thinking about my daughter?

Nick: Well...yeah.

Turlandb: Well, me and Yacker have set up a romantic night on Planet Wisp for you and Laura.

Yacker does a backflip.

Nick: Awesome! I better tell her.

Turlandb: Better get going then. Laura's in the castle.

Nick uses some of his Earth Power, and runs really fast to the castle.

Yacker: *Alien language* (I hope this works.)

Turlandb: I know it will.

Back at the castle...

Laura: *Lovely sigh* Nick...

The front doors open.

Laura: Huh?

Nick: Hey, Laura! *Thoughts: There she is!*

Laura: Oh! Hi, Nick! *Thoughts: Ooh, he's here!*

Nick: I wanna ask you something.

Laura: Yeah?

Nick: Wanna...go with me to Planet Wisp for a night with just the two of us?

Laura: *Thoughts: OH, MY GOSH! HE MIGHT CONFESS TO ME!!* Yes! Totally!

Nick: You will? Awesome! *Thoughts: I can finally confess to her there!*

Turlandb teleports in.

Turlandb: Lemme get you two there. *Activates Neon, and teleports Nick and Laura to Planet Wisp* Go get her, Nick!

Nick and Laura reappear on Planet Wisp.

Laura: It's nice to be back here.

An Indigo Wisp notices the coup--I mean, Laura and Nick, and shouts something in his alien language. Laura and Nick are suddenly surrounded by Wisps.

Laura: Hey, little guys! Nice to be back on your planet!

Nick: Without someone trying to take over.

Cyan Wisp: *Alien language* (What brings you two back to our planet?)

Laura: Me and Nick are having a romantic night here!

Yellow Wisp: *Alien language* (Awesome! Have fun!)

The Wisps fly off.

Laura: What do we do, first?

Nick: I know...

Laura and Nick spend their romantic night on Planet Wisp, doing everything that Turlandb and Yacker had set up there. After a few hours, the sun was starting to set. Laura and Nick decide to watch it.

Laura: *Lovely sigh* Isn't this amazing, Nick?

Nick: It sure is.

Laura leans on Nick.

Nick: *Thoughts: This is my chance!* Hey, Laura?

Laura: Yeah?

Nick: Um...I have something I want to tell you...

Laura: Yeah? *Thoughts: Is he gonna confess to me?!*

Nick: You...are an amazing girl. And funny, and cute, and I had an awesome time with you tonight!

Laura: Aww, thanks!

Nick: But, I there is one feeling I've had about you...I...have strong feelings for you, Laura.

Laura: Really?

Nick: What I'm trying to say is, I love you.

Laura kisses Nick on the lips, which surprises him, but he goes along with it.

Laura: I love you, too!

Nick: Wanna...be my girlfriend?

Laura: Absolutely!

Laura and Nick kissed each other again. Wisps start cheering for them, and circle them.

Laura: Aww! Thanks, guys!

Nick: Amazing!

Turlandb teleports in.

Turlandb: How was it?

Laura: We're a couple!

Turlandb: Awesome! Hopefully you two live happily ever after together!

Nick: I hope so!

Laura: Me too! *Kisses Nick*

Nick: *Blush*

Turlandb: Well, we should probably head back home.

The Wisps wave goodbye, and Turlandb teleports himself, Laura, and Nick back home.

(Well, Laura and Nick finally got together! I knew they were meant for each other! I hope they will be happy to be with each other. Anyways, see you later!)