....I'll Start Now....

JIHYO

I was close to reading my last email when I revived a text from Nayeon.

—— Jihyo! I Found someone to be you servant. I'll send you all the info 🤗

The information was sent seconds later

—— Minatozaki Sana, Apartment level 2 room 22 on 63rd street. 22 years old. I live with Hiari Momo and have no current job. I went to collage for half a year.

Nayeon do you have a picture of her so I can get a better general idea——

—— I'll ask for one real quick!

Send me her number as well——

—— ok 👍

—— Here She is

—— Here She is. Pretty right!

Have her at my office by 9am tomorrow ——

—— so its a yes 😊

I haven't decided yet Nayeon. Have a good night——

—— you too Ms.Park 🤗

I took one last look at the girl and shut my computer. She looked familiar but nothing came to mind.

"I heard the news congratulations on the new servant" Jeongyeon took the last swig of her beer and picked up my phone to see the picture.

"I haven't decided yet" I needed to see her in person to really tell if she would be good. I wouldn't pick someone so fast.

"I heard she went and still auditioned for the company even though she was unprepared and soaking wet." Jeongyeon laughed and took a seat in front of me.

That info didn't please me but I was interested.
"Lighten up Jihyo" I rolled my eyes and left her alone to her beer.
———

The chill morning wind hit my face as I ran all the way to 63rd street. I needed to check everything if she was going to be my servant.

I ran around a sharp corner and found the apartment. It was plain white and had no cars due to the lack of parking. I watched as a girl walked down the stairs of the 2nd level.

I walked closer in an attempt to talk.
She looked at me and froze probably because she knew who I was. "Hello Park Jihyo" I extended my hand. She took my hand and kept it there for a couple of seconds before pulling hers back nervously. "Hirai Momo" she bowed and checked her phone for the time.

"So your Minatozakis roommate?" she nodded and smiled at me.

"Tell her I'm interested and I'll have a car be here at 8." She nodded once more and began to walk away.
———

SANA

I got a text from Momo saying a car would pick me up at 8. That was in 10 minutes. I jumped out of bed and shoved a pancake down my throat. This is all going so fast. My first day of work.

I combed my hair and picked out an outfit.
I picked a tight fitted white dress that I stole from Momos part of the closet. She'd kill me but I had only t shirts and sweats to wear.

I ran out the the door and nearly fell on my face. A woman grabbed me and showed me to the car. "Good morning Ms. Minatozaki" she smiled at me and hopped into the divers seat. This car was huge. Big enough to live in it. The driver was a cute long black haired girl who reminded me of the ballet dancers I'd see on Tv. She'd look at me every now and then from the mirror.

Everything was so expensive feeling from Parks building to now even a thing as simple as a car.

"I heard your going to try and be Ms.Parks Servant right?" We arrived at the building. She opened the door of the car and showed me that way in. "Yes I am"

"Good luck" she smiled at me one last time before opening a door to a waiting room.

There was no one else here but me. I saw many people pass by the room but none entered. My anxiety rose as another person brought me into another room with a big door that's sign spelled. PARK OFFICE.

"Go in there and Ms. Park should be there waiting for you."

I nervously put my hand on the nob and turned it. It smoothly opened and showed a huge office room.

"Minatozki hello" there she was Park Jihyo. Her big bright but sharp eyes met with mine. She shook my hand and sat down with me.
"Nice to meet you Minatozki" her talking was sharp and proper. She wore the best most expensive clothes that made me shiver just thinking about the price. Her hair was a beautiful brown. Everything about her was incredible.
"J..just Sana." She nodded and pointed at the umbrella I was holding. "How did it work that night? Did you get home safe"

I was quickly reminded when she handed me the umbrella. That was her. "Y..yes I did. Thank you."

"No problem Sana" she reached over and grabbed a piece of paper from her big desk. "Here's all of my info. I'm still trying to get all of my needs printed out but they should be simple enough." I took the paper and read it.

—— Park Jihyo. 23 years old. Lives on the penthouse on 50th street. Number: ***-***-****

She looked at me and smiled. Her smile was soft and calming. "Do I start today?"

"You can if you want or you can wait for the information to print." I wanted to make money as soon as possible.

"I'll start now."

"Great" the look on her face made me want to melt. This was it. I finally had a job.