....Back To Normal....

SANA

The feeling of Jihyo next to me again made me happy and excited. She looked like a tiny baby sleeping in my arms. Every time she made a face in her sleep I'd kiss it away. She was the best thing ever.

"Sana...your cute, have I ever told you that?"

"I think you might have" Jihyo looked at me and smiled with her eyes half open.

"Teenage Love. Will it continue? I don't think many teenagers keep there relationship"

"Jihyo we're in are twenties."

"Oh...I'm sorry" the pain medication she took an hour ago must've been working.

"Do you think it will continue?"

"Of course. I can't wait to marry you."

"Your marrying me?" She gave me a shocked look. she was half asleep.

"Yes. Look at your ring"

"Wow. It's pretty." She brought it close to her face and gave it a good look.

"I love it. Thanks Sana"

"No problem. Are you feeling ok?"

"I'm tired and out of it.."

"Well just rest."

"How's my company holding up?"

"I'm pretty sure it's good" I completely forgot about her company.

"Ok. Tell Nayeon she should just take over"

"What why? You'll be able to work soon"

"Oh. I thought I could just spend the rest of my days with you" That would be nice. Just me and Jihyo spending are days on a tropical beach.

"You should still work. Nayeon has a lot on her hands already." She had Jeongyeon to take care of. The thought of Jeongyeon made me sick. I hated that she still came up in my head.

"I'll never forgive her"

"Nayeon?" Jihyo shook her head. It was Jeongyeon.

"You know who...she took you away from me."

"I'm sorry all that happened. I just didn't know what else to do. I was scared after I did it. I think I'm easily convinced and persuade."

"I bet she wasn't as good as me...I never tried her out before but the thought had come up." Jeongyeon was very different than Jihyo. The two wouldn't match.

"She was ok" definitely not as good as Jihyo.

"Just ok?"

"Yep. Your way better. She was so loud and honestly a bottom"

"Oh. That's funny. You like being the bottom?"

I blushed. "I..I don't know!"

"Cutie"
————

JIHYO

Everything was back to normal. Finally I was starting to feel happier.

"You hungry?" I was very hungry. "Yes"

She pulled out a familiar box.

"Pancakes!" She smiled brightly at the box. Damn was she cute. I missed her.

"Here Let me Help." I walked over and grabbed the box. The instructions looked like a huge paragraph to me. "What the fuck. I don't understand.."

"Look. It says get a pan, then mix one cup of mix with that much water" she pointed at the numbers and pictures trying to teach me.

"Get a pan and spray it with this. I'll make the batter. Oh! And put the stove on so it's ready"

"Ok. Bossy enough, I just nearly died"

"No you nearly killed your self. Now go put on the stove!"

"What a way to make me feel shitty.." a disappointed and sad look was on her face as she made the batter.

"I'm sorry baby..." I snaked my arms around her small waste. Her heartbeat was fast. She froze up as I kissed the side of her neck. Her eyes went to my arms.

They were still all banged up. She leaned in and kissed my hand.

"Don't do that again. You really scared me..."

"I know I did. I just struggle" she turned and looked into my eyes. They were starching for something.

"Do I make you struggle?" Of course not. Why would she think that.

"I mean me having sex with Jeongyeon...that pulled you over the edge?"

"That was part of it...but no. Your the only thing I ever want. I just thought if I lost you to her then what's there to live for? You mean so much to me."

"Jihyo. The word sorry won't ever heal what I did. To tell you the truth her schemes were working on me. It was scary."

"She's just a broken drunk. I'll forgive you but her never"

"Would you have told me?"

"About everything. Your old wife? Your old habits? You wanting to use me? You still haven't told me it all. I don't want to know until your ready. I beg to much. I'm sorry"

"I don't know...I'll tell you. It's hard to explain I just need to tell you everything on my mind right?"

"Yeah. Whatever way works. I'll tell you stuff about me in return..even though there's not much to know"

"I bet your full of story's." I suddenly realized the stove was on and a pan with spray butter was burning.

"Sana. Poor quick!"

"Ahh! Help me this is heavy"