....Enjoyed It....

SANA

I woke up. Jihyo was on her run once again. I felt sad. I had no idea what her way was and it scared me.

I shook me head and pulled out my phone.

——Hey its Nayeon 👋 Jihyos at work early since she said something came up for later. She left her phone on the kitchen table. She said take your time but don't forget her phone. 😚have a good morning Sana.

You too Nayeon 😊 tell Jihyo I'll be there right away. ——

I entered the kitchen and saw her new phone on the table. She'd been replacing them a lot. I think it was that guy.

A shiver ran down my spine. I ran to the closet and pulled out anything good I could find.

I saw a car already waiting for me. Jihyo was driving it. "Morning Sana" she had a bright smile on her face. The smile I loved to see.
"Morning" I jumped into the car.

"Your friend got the job. I hope she's able to go though the training." Tzuyu always dreamed of being an idol. "You didn't recommend her to them did you"

Jihyo shook her head. "I don't do that."
The car stopped at a coffee shop.
"Let's go get you fed. Quick we have plans later" the thought of that made my heart race in that scary pace again. I hated it.

We walked in and there they were. Chaeyoung was sitting down with Momo and Mina. I tried turning around and out the door but Jihyo grabbed my hand. She pulled me along to the counter. "Get anything you want" I felt her leave my side. "Ji—" She was talking to the table.

I ordered quickly then tried leaving again.
"Sana come here" I had no choice but to sit and interact. Usually I'm the first one to interact but I felt so confused these past days it made everything hard.

"Sana!" Momo wrapped her arms around me and pulled up a seat. "H..hi" I looked over and saw Mina deep in conversation with Jihyo and Chaeyoung. Momo gave me the weird eye.

"So how's work been?"    "Fine" She scrunched her eyebrows at me. "Are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine just awkward." I felt Jihyos gaze on me as I said that. She turned her head then pointed at my food in front of everyone. I just looked at her.

She pointed again, this time everyone was looking at me. "Sana eat" everybody went silent as I quickly opened the egg sandwich and shoved It in my mouth.
"Sorry..I forgot it was here"

"How can you forget." Momo hit my arm then stole one of my mini Hash browns.

I finished fast then pulled Jihyo out of there.

"I thought you said fast Jihyo.." I pouted at her then got in the car. "I was waiting for you to finish."

"I wasn't even that hungry so we could have left early" she looked at me with that mean look.

"Sana you eat when I say eat. Ok" I rolled my eyes. "Baby please" I had to do it her way.

"Ok I'll eat when you say eat." Her face turned into a smile. "Let's get work done so I can take you some where later."

"Where?"    "You'll see"

"What were Mina and Chaeyoung talking about?"

"Dance But I think Mina has other plans." Other plans??

"Does she not want to dance?" Jihyo shook her head. "No she Enjoys it very much I just think she enjoys Chaeyoung too much but I don't know"

"They'd be cute together just like us" I giggled at Jihyo but she hardly showed a smile.

JIHYO

I felt my gut twist up into a not. I don't do that love shit. I never have. Why was I even taking Sana later. All those thoughts made me sick to my stomach. I couldn't get over what she wants from me.
How could I be cute and lovey with someone. I don't know that life. I've been through this stuff before it never works out.

I felt her hand touch mine. I took a deep breath and calmed down. What was she doing to me.
That question hit me hard every day we'd been together and every moment her eyes would look into mine. I felt weak but content with it. A part of me enjoyed it.