....Day Before....

JIHYO

Me and Sana with Daniel left a day early so we could make sure everything was ready. Sana was all scared on the plan.

"I'm scared.." Sana held onto my arm close as we entered the plan and took are seats. "Good luck" Daniel saying that made Sana even more scared.

"baby. It's ok. Just buckle up and stay attached to me."

"Why did I pick such a long designation! Jihyo I can't do this..."

I pulled out some headphones and put them on her head, grabbed a blanket and put it around her shaky body. "Relax. I got you"

Sana literally ran off the plan in excitement. I cringed at my surroundings because ever word was in English. I knew most of it but I'd studied it so many years ago. "H..Hawaii!" Sana looked all around and dragged Daniel around because he knew what everything meant.

"Jihyo isn't it cool in here!"

"Yes. Now find are luggage."
————

We got settled into the hotel complex that everyone was going to stay at for the next day or two. I went and talked to the organizers and everything was going smoothly now we just had to wait for the guests to arrive.

The wedding would go as planned.

We would first go and everyone would get ready, put there dresses on and go to the sea. Next the ceremony would be held.

After there would be a huge party. Then I would spend the rest of the night flying in a helicopter that would take me and Sana all around Hawaii, we would finally land at a private beach house and spend however many days she wants there as a honeymoon.

I was feeling all the emotions the day before. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel tomorrow.

Sana was looking out the window at the beautiful view that we had from the top floor.
"Are you living in paradise yet?"

"Everyday with you is paradise. Come here princess~" today she was overly flirty. I couldn't get a minute away from her.

"How are you feeling Sana?"

"Nervous but ready. You?"

"Same. I love you"

"I love you. I wrote down my vows...I think I'll make everyone cry." She picked up a folded piece of paper and held it to her heart. "If you make me cry I'll be mad. No one sees me emotional. Only you."

"We'll get ready to cry!" She laughed evilly and hugged me tight.

After everything that happened the past few days I felt extremely close with her, like we overcame everything. I didn't know how she was feeling but I know we were both terrified about having everybody we know at this wedding. I wasn't ready to look Jeongyeon in the eyes. I wasn't ready to see and deal with Sanas mother. I wasn't ready for all the relatives that would bring up my father and mothers name.

"Hey...no matter what happens tomorrow with the guests we'll still be together right? We'll still meet up here?" Sana looked at me. I had no idea what would happen but I knew that I didn't want to lose her ever again.

"Of course. I'm going to take you to great places tomorrow night."

"What do you mean!?" She got all excited. I looked away and shrugged. "Jihyo tell me!"

"You'll see tomorrow. It's getting late let's sleep...I get your side!" But Sana quickly pushed me away before I was able to go on her picked side of the bed. She took the pillow and hit me with it. "Jihyo! Your so mean!"

I put my wait on top of her body and grabbed the pillow. She tried to get out. "Got you. Now let's get to bed. I don't want to be tired."

"Kiss me first." I leaned down and kissed her. Her body melted and she started putting her hands all over me so I could do more to her. "No. I'm seriously tired. I'm going to bed. Tomorrow night we can play all you want."

"Fine...good night. I love you~"

"Love you"