....Drinking....

JIHYO

"You can't give her what she wants. Your just a controlling piece of shit! You know I'm right Jihyo."

But I can. I'm trying to! I can't be without Sana.

Don't take her away from me! I need her.

She needs me. She loves me.

Stop. Don't leave.

Stop!

"Jihyo. Jihyo. Wake up."

I woke up soaking wet. My vision was blurry.
I put my arms around whoever it was in front of me and just held on for dear life.

"Are you ok Jihyo?" Dahyun moved the hair out of my face so I could see clearly. She smiled at me and rubbed my back. "I guess so.."

"Do you always have dreams like that? About her?"

"After a day like that its kinda guaranteed to happen."

"I understand. Do you want to eat something or are you still tired."

"I wanna get out of here. I don't want to go to your place either. Maybe I'll just go to Daniels."

"Daniel?"

"The guy who picked me up at the hospital. He's a good friend. Almost like a father or brother to me."  The only person that I could go to without thinking about her unless Dahyun wants to pull out what she did last night. It was weird to spend the night with Dahyun. She was nice and calming. She knew exactly what to do for my situation.

"What am I boring! Don't you want to stay and hang out with me?" I chuckled at her. She pouted and pulled the bed covers over her.

"Ok I'll stay but go get some beer. Let's have some fun. Maybe we could even go to a bar together?"

"I thought you didn't drink?"

"I'll make an exception for tonight. I'm in the mood."

"Ok. But your staying with me. Don't leave"

"Ok Dahyun. I won't leave because your just so cute." I moved in. It was funny the way she got flustered. Just like the girls I used to tease when I was younger.

She moved her hand to my face as I kissed her. Her eyes were shut hard and her face was red.
"Let's go get some beer from the store."

"O..ok. Let's..go!"
————

"Wait So your telling me you have never had whiskey before!?" Dahyun examined the bottle and shook her head.

"Ok then let's get that."

"What if I don't like it.."

"You will trust me. Unless you want to get something else"

"I like red wine...Mina had me try some and I like it. I don't know if I could get drunk off of it though."

"If you have enough then you can. Here I like this kind. It's super deep tasting." I pulled a black bottle from the shelf. I could tell she didn't drink much by the way she was looking around the store. She would point out crazy looking bottles to me and ask about it.

We both got enough drinks to last us the month but I wanted her to try a bunch. The only thing that upset me was having to pass by vodka or the beer that Jeongyeon drunk.

"I never tried drinks like this"

"Well dig in" She first took the whiskey. She pored a tiny amount into the glass and took a smell.

I smiled as she leaned back and drank the small amount. She shook her head and coughed. "how do you drink this my throats on fire!"

I laughed at her face and pored myself some wine. I wanted to take my time getting drunk.

She got drunk fast. She giggled and laughed at my comments.

"Dahyun your so drunk!"

"You too Jihyo, come here. Can you kiss me again?" She made a kissy face at me.

"I'll do more than kiss you but Momo will get mad. Sana already cheated on me. I don't want you cheating on Momo"

"I know it will make you feel better jihyo..Momo said I could. Aren't you having fun forgetting about Sana?" I was.

I moved to Dahyun and kissed her soft lips. She smiled and moved her lips with mine. Not one thought of Sana went in my mind. Dahyun completely distracted me. "How many days can I stay with you?"

"As many as you want" Dahyun giggled as I kissed her neck. We were both super drunk but in a loving drunk mood. We cuddled and talked until we both passed out.