....Move In....

SANA

I was impatiently waiting for the dinner while Jihyo sat at her desk and finished paperwork stuff.

"How's it coming?" She sighed then held up a huge stack of papers. "Not good"

I walked over and picked up a few. I saw Tzuyus name on one of them. "Tzuyu!"
Jihyo took the paper from me.

"I heard she's debuting sooner then later"

"I'm happy for her. I miss her" The moment of her kissing me came back into my mind. I never talked to her about that night. A tear formed in my eye. The thought of everything flooded back into my mind.

"Hey...don't cry baby. All that's over now" Jihyo walked over.

"I'm ok" Jihyo held me close. "Here you can help me with this" she passed me a paper and told me to read over it.
———

"You ready?" Jihyo waited at the door.

"Yep" she made me wear a nice lose fitting dress. "You look good"

"I don't usually wear this stuff.."

"You should more often..let's go. Mina can't drive so I'll drive" I wondered what Mina was doing.

"Aw but Mina is the best driver"

"Your not wrong, she's been with me for a while now" I could imagine Jihyo and Mina hanging out on late work nights.

"Wow"Jihyo opened the door for me. "Let's get there fast. It's close"

We arrived there about ten minutes later. It was a sleek looking skinny house that fit between two other houses.

My nerves caught up to me as Jihyo opened the door.

The inside was all black and grey. It was very luminous. I found it unsettling.

"Jihyo" the guy walked up and bowed to Jihyo.
He gave me a look then walked over.

I stood there still. "Sana..right?" I nodded.
He looked very powerful. Even though he was less built then some guys I've seen he still scared me. "Hi"

He smiled at me then led us to his kitchen. The table had delicious food already ready to eat on the table. A couple candles were lit in the middle that smelt very potent.

We all sat down. It was very quite. I wished Dahyun was here to end the silence.

"So..Sana where do you live?" He looked at me with a curios look on his face.

"With my friend"

"I thought you'd be living with Jihyo by this point" he looked at Jihyo who rolled her eyes.

He tapped his finger on the table and gave Jihyo a mean look. What's with this guy?

"I do..I do live with her but I go visit my friends when I can" his attention turned back to me.

"That's good..Jihyo your mothers funeral was beautiful, your father was even there surprisingly"

Jihyo never talked about her dad.

Jihyo kept silent. She looked at her arm then reached under the table and grabbed my hand.

"Are you close to your family?" Considering no one ever contacted me. "No" he nodded then took a sip of his wine.

"I guess that leaves us all with one thing in common"

We all turned are heads as the front door opened and a girl walked in. She was startled by us.