....That Easy....

SANA

"She's never going to forgive me" I plopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Yes she will. Get out of here." Jeongyeon started to push me off.

"I have a date with Nayeon tonight so go wait for Jihyo. I gotta get my apology ready"

"Ahh. I'm scared. I'll be all messed up if she doesn't want me back"

"Just talk it out like adults. Now go."
————

Jihyos penthouse was still super messy.

I tried cleaning up to get my mind off of things. It didn't work. My hands shook and my heart broke as I walked all around her house. why was she with that guy.

Everything reminded me of good happy times I had. Why did I ruin it.

I couldn't stop myself. I took out my phone.
Jihyo already called.

My finger hovered over the call button. She doesn't want me.

"Talk to me" I froze up. She took my phone.

Jihyo was here. Her head was facing the ground. She couldn't even look at me.

"Jihyo..." She looked broken down and beaten.

"Talk to me.." I scrambled for something to say.

"I...I was just angry that you didn't tell me anything....you've gone through so much. I'm an idiot! A fucking idiot! Your so hurt, I focused on the wrong shit...Jihyo I've never done this before...it's so damn confusing. I understand if you want to leave me. I'm a stupid girl who doesn't know how to take care of you"

"Your the only person that can."

"But I did so wrong to you."

"You gave me happiness....you really did"

"I did?"

"Yes. I'm sorry I told you nothing but I've never been this close to someone. I was afraid if I'd tell you something you'd leave and you kind of did.."

"I promised I wouldn't!"

"Then don't"

"I won't"

Her head came up and she looked into my eyes.
She walked over and placed my hand on her cheek. I grazed my finger over her scar.

"Sana. Start over with me. Please.."

"Ok" tears sung my eyes as she leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"I hated not having you next to me. It's just so awkward and I feel so bad."

"Sana that's over now. We both messed up."

"I know...look I got you something."

She looked at my gift. "When did you get this?"

"Actually Momo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung picked it out. I liked their choice. I wanted to give you this if everything worked out again..."

Jihyo started to take out the paper and feel for the present. She began crying.

"Give it to me" the small box went in my hands.

I got on one knee.

"Jihyo. Do you want to marry me?" She pulled my up immediately and hugged me so hard.

"Yes. I do."

"I love you!"

"I love you too."
————