....Stop Please....

SANA

We both walked all the way to her house without exchanging any words. I still broke out in tears half way through. She just ignored me. I was nervous for are talk. I knew what she was going to do.

Before we entered the house she grabbed my wrist forcefully and pulled me inside. I was pinned to the wall. Her lips attacked mine.

"Sana your killing me."

She continued to attack my body and take off all of my clothes. She picked me up over her shoulder and slapped me.

"Jihyo!"

"Your going to learn your lesson baby"

"I'm sorry I cheated."

Her hand hit me again. "I know your Sorry but this is what I'm going to do."

"Why...it shouldn't lead to this. You did this to that girl?...You cheated too!"

"Shut up" She put me on the floor and grabbed my wrist. "Please..Jihyo"

"Talk one more time and I'll really slap you now go there" I slowly walked over to a frame that had cuffs hanging from it. I looked back, Jihyo had a number of things in her hands.

"Arms up. Feet out!" The stuff dropped to the floor and she cuffed me in.
————

JIHYO

My emotions were all over the place. I couldn't take her anymore. I completely turned off everything that I learned from Sana and my emotions brought the old jihyo back. I turned on my dominant side. "Ah I missed this baby~ scared?"

"I'm sorry"

"Oh you'll be real fucking sorry. I'm going to please you until you drop. Understand?"

Her fingers started to shake. I just chuckled at her. If she wanted me back then she had to fight for it.

I walked up to her and teased her lips with a kiss, her body kissed back but her face looked completely scared. I then picked up the flogger. Her eyes widened. Next I put a vibrator on her center. Her body immediately submitted to the feeling. "So tell me am I better than her?" I wanted to move fast and get the answer out of her. I wanted no more Jeongyeon on her mind.

She kept her eyes shut. "Sana!" I hit her thigh with the flogger.

"Tell me!" I moved it away and hit her other thigh. "Stop hitting me. It hurts Jihyo!"

Another time on her arm. She winced. And another on her neck. "I'm sorry!"

"Not good enough!" Another hit and another.
————

SANA

It wasn't just the physical pain that hurt but the way that my actions made Jihyo do unspeakable things.

As each slap, kiss and toy hit my body I cried inside more and more. I wanted Jihyo back, I wanted to go back and not cheat.

"S..Stop. Please.."

"You don't get it do you! Submit to me! Be mine! I told you this from the beginning! Your mine no one else's but you had to go cheat! I should have just had you sign a contract! None of this relationship shit! It's all fucked up!"

She slammed her fist against the wall and walked slowly over to me. Tears were stinging her eyes.

"That's not true!"

"Your a fucking slut!" Jihyo slapped me across the face. The shock made me fall to the floor.

"You drove me crazy! Get the fuck out of here!"

No. No

I can't lose her again. No!

Her hand slapped me again. Tears were falling from both of are eyes. I stood up quickly but she pushed me back down. "You have to stop Jihyo...please"

"I don't love you anymore."