....I Love This Side Of Her....

SANA

My phone rang and it was Momo.

"Hey Momo!"   "Hey"

I suddenly remembered that I said I'd move in with Jihyo. That meant I needed to get my stuff and leave Momo. She'd be devastated if I left her.

"I got some news to tell you.."   "me too"

"Wait what?" Many possible things went through my mind, maybe the dance place got closed, maybe she got injured. "Dahyuns moving in with me.."

"When did that happen!?" Thank god it wasn't the other options. I heard snickering in the back.

"Dahyun! I told you, you loved Momo"

"Ahh..Stop embarrassing me Sana! Anyways what's your news are you moving in with Jihyo?"

"Yes"    "My baby's all grown up! No Jihyo has tainted you!" Momo whined at me.

"Dahyun has tainted you!"   "Ok whatever! When are you getting all your stuff?"

"I looked at the closet you have so much shit Sana" I could hear Dahyun going through the closet.

Jihyo snuggled closer to me. "Hey Jihyo do you have a big closet?"

She nodded. "What?" Momo was still on the phone. "I'll come now"

Jihyo looked at me. "Why now?"

"Why not. You want me to move in or not?"
"Ok let's go then"

"We'll be there soon!" 
———

JIHYO

I drove Sana to her apartment.

We arrived to the smell of burnt food.
Dahyun was yelling at the top of her lungs trying to quench a small pan fire.

I quickly moved and grabbed her away from the fire. It was starting to grow. Momo ran out and shot white foam everywhere.
She hurried for the pan and threw it in the sink.

My clothes were covered in the foam. I went to the ground and made sure Dahyun was ok. She had tears in her eyes. Her cheeks were bright red. "Hey, your ok" I placed my hand on her cheek and rubbed the tears away from her face.

The alarms were going off. Sana ran in and held the doors open. A whole load of fire men came in, that was fast.

"Ahh Jihyo."  Her arms squeezed around me.

"What happened here?" They calmly looked around then grabbed the pan from the sink.

"It's good you knew where that extinguisher was...it could have been bad." I felt tears roll down my neck as Dahyun held me close.

The men left minutes later.

I brought Dahyun to the other room to get her mind off things, it's usually what I did when nayeon came to me crying. I'd take her straight out of the whole area. We'd go out and have a good night eating.

I sat Dahyun on the bed. She sniffled quietly and hid her face in a pillow.

"Dahyun look at me" her head stayed in the pillow. "Dahyun"

I rubbed her back then she finally looked at me.

"You ok?" She nodded but her shaky hand told me otherwise. "You didn't burn the place down so it's ok."

"I know but..but I tried cooking for Momo and nearly ruined her life.."

"Dahyun..I've done plenty worse to people trust me..I'm not really the loving type. Momo loves you and I can see that clearly."