....Afraid....

SANA

Jihyo drove me to the house and kissed me goodbye. I felt like I had a girlfriend. It made me feel giddy.

"Wooo! Sana has arrived." Everyone clapped at my arrival. "Let's go. Your paying." They all pointed at me.

"I don't have money!!"

"What! How?!" Dahyun searched my pockets for a wallet. "You work for a billionaire!" Momo gave me a shocked look.

Everyone turned to the door as it opened slowly. Mina opened the door and bowed elegantly. "Mina!" Dahyun got excited and hugged her. Chaeyoung looked all excited. "I'll take you guys there"

I got in the car and was squeezed into the middle of three girls. Usually it was Tzuyu but I was the victim tonight. "So..how's you and Jihyo?" Dahyun never stoped asking me that.

"Dahyun please..." I whined and pouted. "Ok I'm stopping" I smiled at her then put my head on Tzuyus shoulder. She patted my head.

"Are you staying at a dorm?" Tzuyu shook her head. "Not until I get in a group."

"I'm going to miss you!" Momo reached over and hugged Tzuyu hard. "Me too!" We all hugged her and nearly kept her from breathing. "Thanks guys. That's if I even make it" Tzuyu giggled. "You most likely will" Tzuyu smiled when mina said that. "I hope so~"

We arrived at are usual place. It was a Korean barbecue. The place was pretty packed with all different types of people. We sat down at are table.

"First drink!" Dahyun waved her hand at the waitress.

Everyone ordered there first drink of the night.
"Why not anything Tzuyu.."

"My work." Everyone looked at me. "Dose Jihyo allow you to drink?" Mina looked at me sharp. "She never said anything..." Mina nodded then looked at her phone.

"Don't text Jihyo!" I tried reaching for her phone but Dahyun held me back.
"I'm not Sana"     "Please don't" She showed me her phone with nothing on it.
"Thank you"

"She says you can't drink then don't" Chaeyoung held my drink away.
"She never said anything. I just want to have a good night..." she gave it back and shrugged.

"Geez Sana. No need to freak like that" Momo said. I sighed. "I'm sorry.."

"Are you ok?" I nodded at them and drank a few sips
———

JIHYO

I sat on the couch for hours just waiting for Sana. I got the usual text from Mina saying everything was ok but I was worried. Sana should have been right next to me. I didn't want to lose track of her. She was what I wanted everyday and every night. 

Maybe she was drinking. The thought made me shiver.

Mina is she drinking?——

The text was read but never answered. My body wouldn't stay still. I hated the idea of Sana drinking. It ate me away knowing I could go stop it. I should've told her before...bad things happen when you drink.

I couldn't stay put. I got up and went to go get her.

SANA

The night was already late. Almost everyone was drunk. "Ok truth or dare!" Dahyun yelled in the air then pointed at me. "Truth"

"Are you dating Jihyo?" I shook my head immediately. "No I'm not!" Momo laughed then pointed Dahyun. "Dare!"

"I dare you to show us your sexy side!" Momo laughed as Dahyun slowly let down her sweatshirt and showed us Her clothed shoulder. "Ahh too much" Momo put her arms around Dahyun.