....Check On Her....

SANA

My phone was ringing all day and had loads and loads of text on it. When Jihyo fell asleep I decided I couldn't wait any longer.

—— Shit didn't mean to send that

——I'm doing ok? I don't know.
—— Umm text me back??????
—— Sana. I might be drunk.
—— What the fuck. Pick up 😤😖😖
—— are you gonna ignore me. Babeeeee.
—— babe???? Hhhb iiii Babe? Are you with Jihyo. Coome to my place please????????
—— 20th. Booo. Ttttleeeee iiin
—— Iii looove yoooooou. Babeeeeee???!'.

20 missed calls from Jeongyeon.

She's a reck.

Jeongyeon. Are you ok??——

Ten minutes and no text back. What did she do.

"The number you are trying to reach is not able to pick up"

Nayeon wasn't even answering. Damn.

—— Saaave me frooom my selfff Sana. Come?hooome!?! 🥰🥰

I had to fix whatever happened.

"Momo! Have you seen Jeongyeon or Nayeon?"

"Nayeon is asleep on the couch cuddling Tzuyu and Jeongyeon nope. I have no idea. Nayeon didn't say anything about her and doesn't seem to be sad or angry."

"Jeongyeon sent me all these drunk text...I'm kinda worried."

"Well I'm not waking them there too cute! Go to Jeongyeons and see if she's ok. Call me if anything happens."

"Ok..wish me luck. Jeongyeons a lot to deal with"

"I bet she is. Good luck!"

After all that's happened I have to go and care for a drunk Jeongyeon...maybe I shouldn't but something bad could happen to Jeongyeon if she's left alone.

I slowly walked over to Jihyos bed and tapped her shoulder.

"Jihyo..." she quickly jumped up. "Shit!"

"Sana What the hell!"

"I'm sorry! I feel bad now.."

"What happened?"

"Jeongyeon...she sent me all these drunk text. I wanna go and make sure she's ok but I wanted your consent." I cringed at my words. There's no way she would let me go.

"Go. I trust you. I'll be the first one over if she hurts you. Just call."

"Thank you Jihyo...I'll update you about how she is."
————

I heard loud raging music through the door. Gladly it was unlocked.

Jeongyeon was nowhere to be seen. On every surface there was an empty beer bottle. At least 20 were scattered all around.

"Jeongyeon!" A loud moan came from her bedroom. I walked over to find her sprawled on the bed half asleep.

"Sana? Y...your here. Did I call you? Are you here?"

"What happened?" I hovered over her sad looking figure.

"Nothing. Just life. I guess. Come here"

She pulled my arms and I sat next to her. I didn't want to get overly close, last time..

"Tell me what happened"

"Nayeon"

"What did she do?" Jeongyeon placed her head on my lap.

"Fell in love with Tzuyu" What. Tzuyu has never been ever attracted to girls. Momo did said they were asleep next to each other.
"When!?"

"Last night. She walked in, told me her feelings for Tzuyu then left."

"I'm so sorry Jeongyeon..that's insane"

"You think. I'm so fucking done!"

"Hey. It's ok." I strung my fingers through her hair. I couldn't imagine having to deal with that.