....Should We Continue This....

SANA

We all headed down to the dinner area. Me and Jihyo went to change.

Are makeup was completely ruined and we looked all emotional.

She turned around once we got in and pinned me to the wall. Her lips took mine and she cried some more while taking my dress off.
"I can't believe that just happened. Ah I love you baby. I need you."

"Later. Let's go to the dinner first. I promise later ok?"

"Ok fine..Did you like my speech?"

"Did I like it. You had me crying for so long I could hardly say mine!"

"I loved yours too. I forgot that Nayeon started this all. I should really just give her the company shouldn't I?"

"Maybe you should" She laughed and we went hand in hand down to the dinner after we changed.
————

When I got there with Jihyo all of my friends came around and hugged us. Jihyo especially hugged Nayeon and after, I was left on the side with Jeongyeon looking at me from afar.

I was surprised that she lead Jihyo down but I thought she'd do that. "Jeongyeon" I walked over to her and stuck out my arms. She shook both of my hands. "No hug me."

"Ok fine." She held me close and kissed my cheek. "I'm so happy for you Sana."

"Thanks. How is everything going?" She pulled away and pointed at the tall guy silently watching us. "I still need to be in it for a couple months and be on watch for a while because my addiction was so bad but I guess it could be worse."

"I'm proud of you for going Jeongyeon. You won't regret it!"

"I probably won't but I'm just not happy."

"Why?"

She looked over. She was looking at Tzuyu who was smiling widely at Nayeon. "Do you think there really in love?"

"They are"

"Of course. Why was I such a dumb ass.." She stormed off but Nayeon saw and grabbed her by the arm. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I just was going to refill my water." Nayeon rolled her eyes. "No you just wanted to leave Mrs. Park all alone."

"No. I'm just not in the best mood. It's weird being out of the rehab center. I've been there for a short time but it feels like while. Hey can I have a beer now?" Jeongyeon looked at the tall guy. He nodded and told her that she could only have half of the can. Nayeon made a mean face and started to walk away but Jeongyeon grabbed her by the hand and stuck her tongue out at her in a playful way. "Your such a teenager Jeongyeon...."

"And you aren't...I'm trying my best."

"And I'm working hard at work."

"That's good for you. I'm sorry I'm not able to be as responsible as you Miss Im."

"I never said that!" Nayeon punched her in the arm. "You were implying it babe"

Silence from both of them came after that. It was so awkward I felt it. Jeongyeon finished her water "Have a good night you two. I can't stay any longer the drinks will tempt me. Nayeon i'm sorry it slipped. Bye"

"Wait! Jeongyeon don't leave yet." Nayeon raced over to her. "Stay. Please. It's Sana and Jihyos special day."

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon and sighed. "It's going to kill me if I stay and you know why"

"Just stay. I promise it won't kill you"

"You can never keep a promise."

"What's wrong with you!"

Jeongyeon shook her head. "Jeongyeon! Tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm just holding onto the past! But you don't care...you moved on."

"Who said I don't care about you anymore. I don't go a damn day without thinking about you Jeongyeon. I worry my ass off and you think I've moved on? I'm trying to and I'm happy with the decision I made...I'm sorry I can't make you happy and be with you. I just love someone else."

Jeongyeon looked down and quickly whipped away the tears that were in her eyes. I walked over to her but she spaced herself from me. "She's to young for you Nayeon. She still has so much to learn. It won't last." Nayeon stepped back in shock.
"Are you kidding me Jeongyeon"

"Get the fuck away! Leave! You always bring trouble and I'm SICK OF IT!" Nayeon left.
————

TZUYU

"Tzuyu, which one do you want?" She pointed at all the snacks. I chose the basic cookie. She smiled at me and we linked arms.

I didn't know where Nayeon went off to so I stayed close to her. "Your friends are so cool. This is definitely the best wedding I've been to. Did you like it?"

"Yes, it was really heart warming." I smiled back at her. She got closer and was actually looking past me at something. I turned around. It was Momo straight out kissing Dahyun in front of everyone. "Cute right?"

"Yea. A little revealing though." She raised an eyebrow. "Why? if your girlfriend wanted to kiss in public you wouldn't do it?"

"I don't know...I'm not comfortable yet." She pouted. "Your so cute Tzuyu" her lips touched my cheek and her hand went up my arm making me get chills.

"Would you do it?" She nodded and this time her hand went on my waist. The whole night she was attached to me. It was comforting but awkward. I was just waiting for Nayeon to come and pull her away but I still don't know where she went.

"Tzuyu. Tzuyu. I'm getting bored...let's go sit inside ." The inside was a beautiful area that the drinks were being made and you could get food in. We sat down at a small love couch. No
One was in there because the dance floor was packed and everyone was trying there best to be young even if they weren't. "I don't know where Nayeon is..."

"Oh Nayeon. I saw her with a short haired girl earlier why?"

"Because I wanted to be with her tonight sense I've been working and she has to. I'm only really able to see her at night" she looked around for a minute and just shrugged. She slowly got closer and closer to me every second we sat there in silence.

"I think are debut will be great, you've worked so hard. Don't get so stressed."

"I won't." She put her hand back on my waist.

"I wish you would sleep at the dorm. You could share a bed with me." I know she felt sad about me sleeping at Nayeons but she was my girlfriend I had to choose her over the dorms.

"I'm sorry...it's just Nayeon—"

"Why are you with her? She's not even spending time with you Tzuyu. She overworks you as well. I think you could make better decisions than to date someone not your age." That whisper in my ear turned into her kissing my ear and moving to my neck up to my ear again. She turned my head and went for it.

"Stop." I got away from her and walked to the bathroom. She never got this close. "Damn.."

In the bathroom I heard faint crying from one of the stalls. "Are you ok?" I knocked on it.

The stall opened and she hugged me right away. Her lips kissed mine. "Nayeon. What's wrong?"

"I talked to Jeongyeon. Are we really going to work out. I mean everyday I see how close you are with that girl. I just don't know if your to young..."

"I..I" She looked down. "Maybe we should just end it for the best. You can go live you life and I don't know..."

"Nayeon..."

"I mean. You need to live life. I must be holding you back." I took her head and pointed it up to me and kissed her. She kissed back.

I couldn't loose her. "I love you Nayeon. Stop thinking that way. I only like you. I've been worried about you all night." I continued to kiss her and hold her until she understood that everything was ok. "I love you Tzuyu. Let's go back to the apartment. I'm getting tired."

"Ok bunny~ cheer up"