....She Needs Me....

SANA

Jihyo eventually woke up.

"Jihyo. We're going home" she looked up at me.

"Here sit up." Dahyun and momo helped her up while I got a wheelchair. She was still a tiny bit drugged up.

"Ah. I got it."

"Just hold on to us." She shook her head and sat into the chair bye herself.

"Let's go—"

"Call Mina she can bring me home. I don't need you all" what the hell.

The doctor stepped in. "Jihyo. Your going to need your fiancé and friends to take care of you for a couple of days."

"I got it" the doctor shook his head. "Jihyo. You must be monitored."

"Don't worry, I have a guy to watch me"

"Jihyo."

"Momo here's his number"
————

JIHYO

I couldn't bare to look at her. It drove me more crazy than I already was. Get away.

Ten minutes later and he was here.

"I'll pick her up."
————

His house was cold. So damn cold.
"You want to talk about it or stuff yourself with food?"

"Food" he smiled at me and handed me some chocolate.

"Good choice. You'll probably be able to walk later on so call me when you think your ready."

"Ok"

There I was on the same sad road I started. Why didn't she just let me go.

My opinions have completely changed. Love is something that gives you happiness for the tiniest time then lets you slowly rot away.

"Jihyo, I love you"

Those words stung my heart. It left me damaged. Fuck.

You still love her

"So you decided that was it. You still have so much more life Jihyo"

"I don't care. She leaves me with pain. So much fucking pain. I can't take it. I'm seriously going crazy"

She makes me happy

"Look at it from her view."

"She cheated on me. I can't forgive her"

She just wanted more from you jihyo.

"Maybe that girl forced her to cheat. Maybe she was confused. Your very confusing Jihyo. Imagine falling in love with someone and they don't tell you anything about their life, and there you are with all your information on the line while they haven't said anything."

I'm so dumb. Come back

"So Jihyo, when she finds out things about your past or what you thought of course it's going to confuse her to the point of no return. All you need to do is capture her back."

I can't. She doesn't want me

"But it hurts"

"You'll be fine. That girl couldn't hurt a fly except when she slapped my face"

"Start little. Talk to her on the phone tonight."

How

"Do it Jihyo. You need her and I know damn well she feels bad for what she did. She'll want you back"

No she won't.

"Ok but if that fails I don't I can go on."

"Don't say that"

Life is useless without her.

"Just leave me alone."
————

What the fuck was I going to say to her. The amount of pain she left me hurt but she saved my life in many ways. We needed to straighten are shit out.

I stumbled up out of the wheel chair and laid down on the bed. The phone was in my shaky hand. I don't think they'll ever stop shaking.

Only she can stop it.

"The number you are trying to reach is not able to pick up. Please call again later or—"

Please. I need you.

Sana. She was probably with Jeongyeon.

No she's not.

Tears streamed down the sides of my cheeks. I would never cry over stuff like this. Damn.

It's a stupid girl. A girl who looked cute. Nothing about her made her any better than anyone else. A pure waste of time.

The best time of your life.

I'd experienced so many women. Why the fuck was she so different.

Sana come back. I don't need her. It's just stupid.

What are you doing? Go get her. I'll just find something else to entertain me.

The cycle of my life will never stop.

"Let's start over again. I need you." Nobody was standing there.

Waste of time. She'll destroy you.

Go. Go find her.

Sana come back. Get away.

Please. No

Yes. No

I need her. She's bad.

She needs me.