....New Feelings....

JIHYO

I knew Sana would be awhile before she came back. I couldn't stop imagining Sana kissing Jeongyeon.

She would be holding her drunken face and kissing it whenever she thought Jeongyeon needed it.

But I trusted Sana. She sent me all of the text Jeongyeon had sent to her. Some of them made me mad but It did seem unlike Jeongyeon to drunk text. Only once did I have to help her.

"What the fuck. Jeongyeon. Come here!" She was about ten big drinks in at the bar.

She eyed me from across the bar but continued to drink.

Just the way my father would.

"Jeongyeon! Your fired!" That made her jump.

"No. No. No please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to send those text." She cried, trying to convince me that she wouldn't do this again.

"Your not leaving! Jihyo is Mine!" My father yelled at my mother.

"Then stop drinking!"

"Work has been stressful, therapy is fucked up!"

"Don't take it out on me!" His evil eyes stared at me when she left.

I ran up the stairs. She never saved me. I loved her but why...get him away.

"Jihyo. Be a good girl and get over here, now!"

No. No.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. Stop. Stop.

"Stop!"

"Jihyo" Sana jumped over into my arms. She held me close. Her heart was beating fast again.

"She's just like him" him?

"Your father?"

"My father was an alcoholic"

"Sana...you never told me that."

"It was horrible, you understand?" Of course I did. It was complete hell.

"Yes I do. Jeongyeons been one for a while. It gets bad like this when she fights with Nayeon."

"I was able to get her a therapy appointment. She didn't want to go to rehab though." I tried that once. She screamed and cried as I picked up the phone ready to call. She even grabbed it from my hands and smashed it with her foot.

"Nayeon is with Momo. I guess she likes Tzuyu."

"We should go see for are selves. I don't believe it. Tzuyu is smart to know that Nayeon is just using her to make Jeongyeon stop drinking."

"You think she would do that?" I nodded and pulled out my phone.

Momo picked up right away.

"Jihyo? Why the sudden call"

"Me and Sana are coming over for the night. Make sure Nayeon stays there"

"Ok she's sleeping right now"

"With Tzuyu?"

"Yep..it's so weird. I saw them kiss"

"No way!" Sana gave me a worried look.

"I know. Chaeyoung teased them about it. They both blushed and smiled at each other. I think they might be a thing"

"Poor Jeongyeon! Ah Momo we're coming over now." Sana hurried to the door.

"Jihyo you don't need rest?"

"No. I'm doing good. See you soon Momo"

"Yep see you guys!"
————

"I'm scared to open the door" she slowly turned the nob.

"Just go in" I walked ahead and looked straight at the couch. Nayeon was indeed snuggled up in Tzuyus arms.

"Holy shit...Tzuyu fell for it"

"Maybe their in love Jihyo" Momo peered through the hallway.

"I don't know." A crazy idea came up.

"I got a crazy idea."

"What? Jihyo" Sana and Momo looked at me confused.

"You'll see. I'll leave a camera on FaceTime. You two go to the store, I'll see where there loyalty lies. it might get dirty"

"Like fighting or dirty?"

"Possibly both but I really think Nayeon is up to something. Trust me guys."

"Ok we will. Be careful Jihyo"