....A Forever Promise....

SANA

The next day I went home to Jihyo early in the morning because Dahyun insisted that last night we all go out for a drink. I only drank one because things a felt kinda off about the whole night, just kind of cold feeling.

When I opened the door Jihyo was sitting on the kitchen table with her lap top out. She looked up at me and then back at her computer. "Hi"

"You didn't cause any trouble last night did you?" I shook my head. "Why would you think that..no..I didn't! Jihyo!"

Her face formed into a smile. She stood up and flicked me in the forehead. "I'm kidding. How was the shopping?"

"Oh really good! I'm excited. Your going to love it!"

"Ok. Now you have me excited."

"When are you going for yours?"

"Already did. Mina and I went yesterday after work. I think I got a good one" 

"Are you excited Jihyo?" She sighed. Was she not happy.

"Are you ok Jihyo?"

"Yeah. I just feel like we forgive each other to easily. Its hard to see you happy when I'm still feeling the affects of the things I did to you the other day and you, your probably thinking about me cheating still And I'm still thinking about you cheating...I'm just having a battle in my head."

"I'm just thinking about how I can gain trust back Jihyo, it's so awkward all the time now. I don't like it. Should we marry?" She nodded her head and moved her fingers through her hair. She came up close and her eyes met mine again. "Yes. I need you"
————

JIHYO

The thoughts have been running through my head. I ached because I couldn't trust her.

"Yes. I need you" she touched my face and kissed my cheek like she always did. Second by second I was falling in Love once again.

My heart would pick up when she talked and my eyes would always be on her. I knew the answer and that was I couldn't be without her.

But what if she cheated again. What if she gets close with jeongyeon again. I'll be a fool.

"Are you sure?"

"Sana I don't care what you do or what happens to us. I'll always be yours. I'll always be thinking about you because you've impacted me so much. There's just no way not to think about you twenty four seven."

"Keep it that way then. It's the same for me. I am always wanting you...I just don't know how to bring are trust back. I'm so sorry. Yes I'm going to talk to her again but Jihyo I will not cheat again. I've learned my lesson I was just being fucking stupid you know me...you know that wasn't me."

No it wasn't her. I know she wouldn't mean to do that if she was thinking just fine but something in her head made her do that. Probably because I didn't tell her the truth from the beginning but if I had, are relationship would be much different.

"I want to try something different this time."

"Something different? Jihyo I've never seen you change a thing" jeongyeon leaned against the wall and took a sip of her beer.

"What if I went normal, you know with my relationships."

"I say do it but I know you can't. If you can, I will be so fucking surprised I'll have to take you out for a drink. The day you marry for real I will shit myself."

"You really don't think I could be normal.." the idea was interesting but I had no idea. That meant I had to break down to a person and cave in. I couldn't do that.

"Your right...it's just not my style." Jeongyeon chuckled and handed me a beer.

"But seriously if you do find someone that loves you, give it a try."

"Ok. I'll try but it's hard not to find someone that's only in it for the money...I got a plan"

"I did have a plan. A plan to get another submissive like always but in a different way. Instead of having Daniel find me a girl. I wanted Nayeon to. She brought something beyond my imagination. You. You were something else. I tried, I seriously tried but you broke me. You made me do crazy things that I would never do....ok I'm struggling to talk anymore about this..I don't like it because that's why you cheated. Because of me is why you were confused. I'm sorry Sana"

"Thank you for telling me. I'm so sorry I thought crazy when I heard the you wanted to use me. My mind has been completely changed. Your so much better and different. I love you princess. Forever~"

"Promise me forever"

"I promise. Forever I am yours"

We held each other close the rest of the night until we both fell asleep and had a dreamless night in each other's warm arms.