....You Belong With Her....

SANA

A breeze on my bruised neck woke me up in the middle of the night. I didn't dream or think at all. Jeongyeon kissed my neck softly then picked up her phone to check the time.

"Ah...it's 9pm Sana. You hungry?" I shook my head at her. She was naked next to me. She yawned then wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her chest.

"When do you think your going?" I showed her my phone with hundreds of texts on it from Jihyo. "Maybe I'll go now"

"Aren't you tired?"    "A little bit but I'll be ok"

"Hey seriously come back here if it goes bad. I'll be here for you." I nodded at her and leaned in for a small kiss on her cheek.

"Bye Sana. I like you"     

"I know you do. I might be back. Wish me luck"

"Oh I'm always wishing you luck baby~" hearing that nickname made my heart ache.

"Bye. Jeongyeon. Talk to Nayeon for me"

"Ok. I'll call her now, but only because you said"
————

I dialed her number. As the phone rang I stood outside cold from the rain. Jeongyeon still hurried out and handed me her jacket.

"Sana" Jihyos voice made me shiver.

"I'm ready."      "Ok I'll come. Dinner?"

"I guess" seconds later the car was there. I zipped up Jeongyeons jacket around my body. It gave me very little warmth but the car was hot and ready to handle the soaked roads ahead.

I didn't look at her once but I knew she wasn't doing well. Her eyes never meet with mine but I know she knew what I did.

"Lean in" her eyes went to my neck. I leaned a little closer.

Her wet finger touched my neck. "We're here. Come on" shit. Guilt ran through my body thinking about jeongyeon.

I followed her into the restaurant. There were still so many people at this time. Mostly drunken rich people talked and made bets at this hour. the hour my mother would go out at.

"I have a reservation for the private room"
The waitress looked at Jihyo as if she was in love and led us to the room. "Just push this when your ready to order~"

"Ok" we both sat down and looked into each other's eyes.

"Tell me"

"Just know I'm not doing anything I did in the past again. You've completely changed my world Sana" I motioned my hand for her to tell me.

"Ok...it's simple. I used to be a dominant. I wanted the power after all the years as a submissive."

"Tell me about it"

"Uh..mm. A submissive is like a servant...they have to follow to all the rules an-"

"I knew it..You wanted me to be your submissive wanted to use me. But no you used the term servant."

"Sana. Stop blowing it out of proportions! I fell for you, you changed the way I thought about love, I did it your way"

"How can it be my way when I don't get anything out of you. Look at me. Your father hurt me jihyo. What do you even think love is anyways!?"

"Something that keeps you going that helps you when times are hard. Something that understands your pain. Love is you Sana!"

"I..I don't know jihyo." the air around me was closing in. Tears stung my eyes. I knew that was her original intention. Things change but still I know that's what she wants out of me. I can't give that to her.

"Sana, yes I might've had those thoughts in the beginning but now that's not what I want. I want you to be my wife. I want you and nothing else" she stood up and walked over to me.

"Just give me time to think!" I moved away.
"Sana"

"Thank you for explaining but I need time. Goodbye" I opened the door and walked out.

I couldn't believe she wanted to use me as a submissive. My job was to be her servant not to be her sex slave. We connected very fast in the beginning but most of that probably didn't mean anything to her.
————

I knocked on the door to Jeongyeons apartment. She opened right away.

"Are you ok?" I tried to nod but tears came through.

"Sana it's ok" I held onto her. She brought me to the bed. Why was jeongyeon so nice but it was

"What happened?"

"She was going to use me as a submissive....or I think she wanted to. I don't know it's all confusing. Fuck she said she loved me...but hearing that. I know I can't give her what she wants"

"Sana, She does love you." I looked at Jeongyeon.
"She has changed because of you. I was thinking about it over these days. I never saw her so devoted to a girl before"

"She needs you Sana....I started this shit I'm sorry"

"Why did your opinion change!"

"Because your starting to cling to me...you belong with her. I talked to Nayeon..she forgave me and said your not for me. Sana I'm just as confused as you are. We need to follow are people. Are people who are just trying to get through to us."

"But...if that doesn't work out then what?"

"Run away with me?" She pushed me onto the bed. "Where to ostrich?"

"Away from these crazy people. But I think we don't need to run away. Jihyos a good person and Nayeon. I still hate her."

"You love her"

  "I guess I kinda do.." she blushed at her thoughts.

"One last night to forget but it's the middle of the night..." I laughed at her. She frowned at the moonlight shining in.

"Sleep the night away with me?"

"Of course~"