....Stay With Me....

JIHYO

I looked out. I saw her.

She looked horrible. Her body was shaking and tears were falling out. Just like how I used to get.

Without realizing it I was already trying to comfort her. Jennie was just standing there watching. Sana looked up at her at got more emotional. "Jennie I need you to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Jennie quickly agreed and left us.

Sana tried to speak but her words were completely dry. "Tell me what happened so I can fix this"

"I..I..I shouldn't...I'm...so..stupid...why"

I took her hand and lead her to my bedroom.

"No! No....I'm so stupid. So stupid!" She tried desperately to get out but I pulled her in.

"Calm down. Just tell me what happened so I can fix it." We sat on the side of the bed.

"S..she hit me...she got angry at my comment...I thought she loved me....would you do that to someone you loved." After that day I promised to never lay a hand on Sana. How the fuck could she even do that. She had it all. She had Sana to herself.

I just sat in silence with her until she calmed down.

"I..didn't know who else to come to.."

"Lay down. Just sleep. I'll be right here"
————

SANA

The hotness of wherever I was woke me up. I sat up and looked around. I was in Jihyos room.

I felt the spot next to me it was ice cold. Where was she.

I decided to get up. I opened the door and saw Jihyo sitting with her hands covering her face. A girl was right next to her rubbing her back.

"I should have told you that but I was all mixed emotions....I need to talk to her. I'll have an answer after that." Jihyo looked up at the girl. She put her hand on her face and kissed her lips.

I felt my heart ache at the sight. Now I know how she feels. I'm so stupid.

I ran back to the bed and went under the covers. A couple minutes later Jihyo was sitting on the edge of the bed. She moved the covers down and I felt her hand on my face. I started to cry. How could I be so stupid as to date Jeongyeon.

"Sana....I cant believe she touched you. I am beyond mad."

The phone on the side table began to ring. Jihyo took it. "What is it Nayeon? She's ok she's right here next to me. She hit her. She fucking hit Sana! I don't care how light she did! I want her fired and I don't want her going near Sana ever again!" Jihyo slammed the phone down. She put her hand back on my face.

A tear fell out of her eye. "I shouldn't have kicked you out. That fucking bitch! I knew she was trouble.."

"Jihyo I shouldn't be here...I'm invading your life because she did that.it's my problem. I should go talk to her"

"No. Your not going back to her." Jihyo took my hand when I tried to get up. She came closer. "You need me..."

"But...that girl. I've messed up your life. I can't deal with hurting you again Jihyo.."

"You don't. Your fine just...just. I'll talk to that girl. It was just in spur of the moment. Fuck Sana I missed you" Her lips made contact with mine.

My heart ached. I hurt her so bad how could she still want me. How can I even build are relationship back up. "I can't..."

"Shh...please. Just be mine again."

"I'll hurt you"

"No. Please Sana. I won't let you go back to her or anybody. I'll give you what you need. I'll tell you everything." Jihyo looked deep into my eyes looking for an answer.

"You'll really take me back?"

"I'll always take you back. Just be mine and only mine. I promise to love you forever."

"I love you Jihyo" I missed saying those words to her. It felt foreign saying it to someone else.

"I love you."