....Please Help Me....

SANA

"It's not ok. I'm lost."

"Are you sure she feels that way? Tzuyu is working and I don't know how Jihyos company is—"

"She said they went on a date and they slept together" oh no.

"Ah Jeongyeon. I'm sorry"

"Don't be. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I still like you though." She sat up and looked at me with those controlling eyes.

I was then again being taken away from my senses. A black hole in the air taking me in and never letting me go.

The smell of booze and Jeongyeons strong sent entered my nose. She looked me up and down.
"I want you so bad. I told myself I wouldn't ever get this close to you again Sana. I'm sorry"

I stayed silent. I couldn't think of anything except the tearing feeling of my heart. Why was I here, she was fine. Her eyes weren't as bright as Jihyos when they looked at me. Her body didn't react the same when she would touch me.

All the actions of Jeongyeons were slurred. She had no life to her. Only when we had genuine friendly talks was she truly there.

It was simply a lost soul trying to find something to hold on to and at the moment it was me. The stinging of her lips against mine burned.

It was a horrible sick feeling that I could never erase. I was horrible for letting her do that but images of my father came up.

I snuck out of my room and peered over the couch at my two parents.

He had a bottle of something in his hand. She was smiling ear to ear at him but something happened.

His eyes faded away. Everything that made them sparkle was gone. Maybe it was the drink?

As he took another swig her smile left. Why? Be happy again.

"Stop that!"  Things flew around. It was scary.

It didn't faze him. He would cry and cry. She would cry and cry until she got over it.

But he never did.

His eyes would never fill back up. Even the day he left and kissed me good bye.

"Your eyes"

"Darling. There ok. I'll be ok. Just remember don't let something control you."

Her eyes were the same. Lifeless and cold.

"Stop letting it control you.."

"It's..like oxygen" she stared at the many cans and bottles of all different types of alcohol. She buried her head in my chest.

I watched as he screamed in cried in agony as she took away the drink.

"We have a daughter. Please.."

His eyes meet with mine.

Emptiness. His hands bashed on the table.

"Sana! Sana!"

"Sana! Sana!"

The same emotions flashed through my body.
My arms found there way quickly around Jeongyeon. She bashed and cried.

Just like my father would. "You need help.."

I never knew if he got help or not. My mother would cry almost every night. She thought I was falling in his footsteps. A failure like him.
Never.

"Don't be like him. Please.." tears fell and emotions shot through. My walls broke down.

She lifted my head and looked at me.

"Help me." They regained emotion.

Sadness filled her eyes. Unlike him she wanted to try.

"I'll help you"

"Please.."