🌸Backstory and Cast🌸

HELLO IS THIS MR.RAMI MALEK?  "

〰️〰️〰️

YES, SPEAKING?  "

It all started because of movie.

Nothing is always pictured perfect but they made it through

Nothing is always pictured perfect but they made it through...right?

〰️〰️ CAMILLA JADE BLUSARA〰️〰️

Camilla grew up in a wealthy family because of her rockstar of a father. Freddie Mercury was the biggest star on the planet being the frontman of Queen. Though the star was definitely gay, he made a slip out one night with a young Egyptian-Africa America girl while he was in the states for tour. In 1980, Camilla Jade was born. Two weeks later her mother died of cancer. She was soon sent to her father in which he raised her. Camilla and Freddie were basically twins, did everything together and had the same personality. She was only eleven when he passed away. It broke her completely. Camilla never got over it and never will to be honest. About when she was 18, she decided to start into the music industry. Since then she have been taking it by storm, gaining awards, her fan base is out of this world. She couldn't ask for more. But she's lonely. No love. Barely have any friends. The girl drowns herself in many things to take away the pain but nothing helps...until someone comes along.

SOCIAL MEDIA ⬇️
Twitter: @camillajade
Instagram: @camillab

SOCIAL MEDIA ⬇️Twitter: @camillajadeInstagram: @camillab

〰️〰️ RAMI SAID MALEK 〰️〰️

Rami is from California...Los Angeles in fact but he is the first generation American (along with his twin brother Sami) in his Egyptian family. It wasn't until middle school he realized that he wanted to entertain people. By the time  he finished high school, he was set for college for acting. Doing small plays he work his way up. After some rejection, he made sure to work harder by getting his name and headshots out there. Rami made is break by getting on a popular TV show with a small part. Small parts continued for a while then some movies came into the light for him. By 2015, Rami became the star of USA network show, Mr Robot. He earned himself an Emmy, his role earn him another role as a legendary icon in a movie. Rami is extremely humble, thoughtful and caring. He wears his heart on his sleeve at all times. No wonder why Camilla fell for him.

SOCIAL MEDIA ⬇️
Twitter: @ItsRamiMalek
Instagram: @ramimalek

Other characters will be added in the story along the way..

THIS IS A FANFIC/MID SOCIAL MEDIA STORY.
SOME EVENTS ARE REAL.
THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN DRUGS, LANGUAGE AND SEX. IT WILL NOT BE PICTURE PERFECT EITHER.
I DO NOT OWN JADE THIRWALL (CAMILLA) NOR RAMI MALEK.
THIS STORY WILL BE TAKING PLACE BETWEEN JANUARY 2017 - NOVEMBER 2019.

Enjoy🌸

CHAPTERS COMING SOON‼️