My Life

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - ALL THAT BY ZAYN🌸

Third Point Of View
Year: 1987

Here's a wonderful summer day in June. Freddie Mercury looks out in the backyard of Garden Lodge with his love, Jim Hutton. Camilla played in the grass happily as Romeo (the cat) chases her. Her father kept good eyes on her until his lover said something.

"She really love running around doesn't she, yeah?" Jim smiles at the child. Freddie did the same action then rested his head on his husband.

"She does. I told her not to run so much but she never listens." He sighs. Camilla can be a wild child when she wants to be but she always try her best to listen to her father. "I don't her want falling or hurting herself.."

Jim nods along because he feels the same. Camilla was like family of course to him too. She even calls him, Poppy. "Milly knows better. She's gonna be seven next month."

"Oh please don't remind me Darling. It's bad enough I'm getting older but now my baby is growing up so fast." Freddie let out a shaky breath before taking a puff of his cigarette. He hates the fact that Camilla is growing right in front of his eyes.

While the two lovers talk, Camilla and the cat continues to play around. The young girl likes running and getting into things. She's currently looking for Romeo in the garden because that's the last place she saw he go. Her father always tell her not to go in the garden but yet here she goes. Camilla looks back at her fathers to see them hugging and laughing.

"It's go time.." The Egyptian-Persian girl says before heading into the freshly planted rose garden her second father did just weeks ago. She got down low for her mission to stay unseen by her parents and the cat. Camilla went through the flower bed easily without getting a scratch on her. "Where are you kitty?" She says under her breath. The girl then sees the brownish cat and smiles but he leaps away soon as her father called out for her.

"CAMILLA JADE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" She hated when he yelled. Camilla tried her best to get out the flower bed without him seeing her. She picked up her pace, basically crawling, getting so messy in the soil. By the time she made it to the end, she hop down from the stone foundation but trip over one of the garden tools. Camilla hits the ground pretty hard on her knee.

"Love she's over here!" Jim calls out to Freddie. He helps Camilla up on her feet. The man looks down and sees her bleeding right knee and scrap up arm. "Oh honey are you okay?"

Camilla shook her head as her real father came over angry but then looks at the mess. "Camilla, how many times have I told you to not play around in the garden? How many?"

"A lot but Pa, me and Romeo was playing and -" Camilla tries to explain but Freddie was not having it. Just the stern look made her shut right up.

"Jim, will you please clean her up dear." He glances over at his lover as Jim nods. Freddie looks at Camilla sternly. "I'll see you in a bit after you are all bandage up. We are having a talk young lady."