In The Moment

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - OPEN ARMS BY PRETTYMUCH🌸

~Camilla~

Liked by ramimalek, nickminaj and 8,798,546 others

camillab : New Beginnings 🎞🎥

View all comments

joe_mazzello - Are you on your way???
    <Reply> camillab - Yes Darling😂 Be there shortly.

user65 - They Together?? 😳
     <Reply> benhardy - He's mine love.

nickiminaj - Miss you honey 💕💕

mercurycamilla - My Queen...Love you😭

millymilly2 - Are you in Bohemian Rhapsody? I love so much bby🌸
      <Reply> camillab - Who knows...🤫
       <Reply> millymilly2 - HOLY FUCK!

ritaora - Pretty Pretty sis💅🏽

Technically it is day two of production but I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I came today instead

Technically it is day two of production but I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I came today instead. I was told by Joe that yesterday was just all rehearsals from five in the morning till ten at night. I am heading out to this airplane field where they build a new Wembley Arena for the movie. Thoughts in my head ran me wild as my driver drove me to the area. They are shooting Live Aid today, no the actors didn't know this until yesterday at rehearsals. The 'band mates' blew up my phone telling me but I already knew from meetings. So today is the official day of it and I can't wait to see them blow me and my uncles away. Live Aid is an important moment in Queen history. I was there, and remember everything since my age was about five so I recall it very well. Watching my father and uncles on the sidelines with Mary and Jim. It was epic because I never saw my dad perform until that day. Man, I wish he was here to see this. He would definitely get a kick out of this.