New World

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - NOTHING FEELS LIKE YOU BY LITTLE MIX🌸

...Beware of mature content and all that shit🙃...

I N S T A G R A M

Liked by ramilla_ and 967,518 othersramimalek : Paradise🌴❤️

ramimalek : Paradise🌴❤️

Tagged: @camillab

Comments are disabled

~Rami~

Life has been giving me blessings from everywhere. Of course with my career but my family is growing adding Camilla as my soon to be wife and having not one by two children with her. Asking her to marry me always was post to be on Christmas but her telling me about her being pregnancy really made things better. To anyone else, this would be moving too fast but we are completely with this pace. We've known each other for three years now and it will be one year on dating next month. All I'm saying is I'm lucky to have Camilla by my side for all of this. We are on our third day of being in Thailand. This both our first time being here so we've see some animals and visited most of the villages. Camilla has been very excited this whole time but it is some days where she has some moody moments. Nothing major but I learn not to go too deep into it like egging it on. Today we are going to explore some more in the villages because yesterday she was sick for most of the day.

Camilla is still sleeping with her head on my arm and leg on top of mines. Lately I've been waking up before her just to watch her sleep. Not in a creepy way at all just admiring her. I move a bit to nuzzle my head into the crook for her neck planting a few kisses.

"Erm...Rami.." Camilla whispers as I drag my fingertips up her leg. My hand rests on her waist giving her a little squeeze.

"Mhm?" I mumbled into her while nibbling down on her sweet skin leaving a few spots. Camilla giggles softly. "I love you.." I moved back up to her face seeing that her eyes are still closed.