Proud Of U

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - COMPETITION BY LITTLE MIX🌸

~Camilla~

"I wish we could stay longer.." I cling onto Rami's arm as we rode back out our island home. He rest his chin on top on my head while humming in agreement. "We should stay."

"We can't, Jadey. I have a lot of press related issues to do before this award season comes up. And you have things to do right?" He mentions but I didn't want to be reminded of it.

"I have a few meetings for the beauty line before making final decisions but that's in a few weeks. But we both are going to that film festival for the movie."

Rami lifts up his head and reach down in his pockets of his shorts. I lean back, while looking out at the view. For the rest of the ride it was silent as Rami stays on the phone texting someone. It seems important so I didn't bother him even we got back.

  Once we step into the house, I took off my sandals and hat while plopping myself on the couch. Rami is still busy typing on his phone. Usually he's not this invest into his phone. He finally takes a seat next to me and I glance at his phone. The name of the messages made me do a double take.

"Ashely?" I whispered softly. Rami looks up from his phone and sighs. "Why are you texting her? And why now?" I couldn't help but be a bit on edge. He locks his phone and gives me a smile.

"It's not what you think, okay? I just found out that she's working on the next season of Mr.Robot. Sam told me and I texted her yesterday about it." He explains. I tried my best to not get angry in some way but something isn't right. Rami touches my arm as I stayed neutral. "Is this going to a problem?"

I didn't want to say it but I do still threaten by her in some way. He stares into my eyes curiously. "What are you two talking about?"

"Just catching up mostly nothing major. We will probably see each other a lot so we want to get past that awkward phase." Rami talks me through it while my mind start to overthink every possible situation that can happen. Yes, I'm marrying him and having children with him but what if something does happen.

"Okay." That's all I said before getting up. Rami sat there as I put my hair up into a ponytail. I didn't want to start anything so I said that. It's probably going to bother me for a while but I'll get over it. But my heart told me to say something else so I turn back to him. "Make sure she knows her place." I said confidently as Rami slowly begins to smirk. He comes over towards me and pulls me into his arms.

"Of course, darling."

Of course indeed...