Fast Love

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - LOVE IN THE DARK BY ADELE🌸

~Camilla~

What did you expect to happen? For me to leave him? For us to be broken? I don't know what to say. Taking the ring off wasn't me but it felt like it was right. We have been moving too fast, obviously the pregnancy was a shocker but getting married maybe wasn't good for us right now. So I did leave. Only going back to Los Angeles since we do live together. It's been two weeks since I spoken with him. I can't. After the things he said and the shit I said, I've been ignoring his calls but of course our group knows everything because they have been texting and calling me like crazy. The only person I can speak with is Lucy. I know he speaks with her to know if I'm okay. We need some space. I finally know what he was talking about when we first got together. Space is what we need.

"How are you feeling today?"

I held up the phone against the sink window as Lucy speaks to me through FaceTime. She is really my savior right now. While we talk, I'm currently washing dishes. Cleaning is helping me cope.

"Been better, you know. Being in this house reminds me of him everyday. I mean we still are together...at least I think but this is needed. Lucy, I just...I can't.." And the waterworks begins as I shut off the faucet. I wipe my hands on my sweatpants. "He wasn't wrong. It was me. I'm the problem. I'm insecure about myself and if he will leave me. It was just a fucking scene and I messed up everything."

She looks at me through the phone while wiping her own tears away. "Camilla please don't stress yourself out okay? You still have two other people to worry about. We don't want anything to happen." Lucy tells me and she's right, this stress will catch up with me. "You didn't mess up anything, both of you are just going through a hardship. He misses you a lot. Joe, Ben and Gwil are being good friends for him right now. I'm told that he's a mess and you are too. It's been two weeks, going on three. You both need to talk. At least for your children."

My heart drop thinking about our children. What if we can't fix this by the time they are born? As thoughts fills my mind, I heard the door bell ring.

"Listen I'll call you when I'm back home. I have to get back on set for the photo shoot. You will be okay. I love you, Milla." Lucy says as I smiled.

"I love you too, Lu. Thank you." We exchanged goodbyes and I headed towards the front door. I'm not expecting anything or anyone but maybe it's a package that Rami have been expecting.

Once I opened the door, I see my soon to be brother in law or he was going go be my brother in law until I mess shit up. He gives me a small smile as I pulled him into a hug. Sami came in closing the door behind him. No words were said until we reach the living room. I tried to pick up some music sheets and pages from my notebook.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone today." I mumbled to myself whiling wobbling around trying to get stuff together and out the way. Sami grabs my wrist, gesturing me to seat down and I did.

He takes a deep breath while patting my knee. "I know what happened. He told me everything, and my god I never seen him like this before. I went to New York some days ago and just came back. Camilla, you need to speak with him. I know what he said was wrong but you didn't say some good things either." Sami tells me as I closed my eyes while shaking in my skin.

"No, he's not wrong. I am. I never should have taken it to the extreme. He's right about everything and now I think things won't ever go back to the same. Sami, I broke off our engagement. I heard him screaming in pain when I did so. I hurt him too much." I tried my hardest not to cry again because that's all I keep doing. Just eating and crying. No sleep barely.