Seen Together

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - TRUE COLORS BY THE WEEKND🌸

(A/N: Flashback are in Bold)

Third Point Of View
Year: 1985

    Camilla came running in the kitchen at Garden lodge with a purpose. She haven't seen her father is weeks. As a daddy's girl, whenever they are apart for a long time Camilla starts getting fussy and rude at times. She just miss him. But he comes home today from some trip. Joe Fanelli, the ex boyfriend of Freddie's but now is a chef for the household, told her this morning her father was coming home. Camilla spend her whole morning coloring drawings for her daddy.

"Joey, I'm done!"She yells from the kitchen table. The young girl waved the paper around to show him as he came to her. She tried her best to draw herself and Freddie with loads of flowers around them. It's one of her best works in her eyes. "You think Pa will like it?"

"Of course he will, Love. Now let's make sure all the cats are in the house. He'll be here soon and we have to have all the cats in the house. Remember last time..." Joe took a look at the picture then grabbed her hand. She left the picture for her father on the table and hop down with the help of Joe. Camilla snickers to herself as she thought about what happened some months ago.

When her father was on tour and came back home, Freddie went looking for his cats after hugging and kissing his daughter's cheek. Oscar was missing from the bunch and Freddie notice quickly. Turns out, Camilla left the backyard door to the garden open. It took everyone hours to find him, he was under a old chair in the garage.

"I hope daddy got me something.." Camilla tells Joe..well more like slurs because of her lisp. Freddie founded it annoying at first but now he loves it.

"I'm pretty sure he did...lord knows he loves to shop." Joe mumbles. They both wandered around the house to gather the cats and put them in the signature cat room. Once they were all round up, the two head back downstairs just in time to see Freddie and Phoebe coming in.

Camilla rushes pass Joe into the kitchen so she can get her drawings. Freddie drops his bags and instantly looks for her. "Where's my little girl from heaven? Oh Joe! How are you dear?" He hugs the man.

"I'm good Freddie. As for Milly, she's getting something for you." The chef explains. Soon as he said that, the little girl with massive curly hair sprouted from the kitchen into the hallway where they were. Camilla ran into her father's arm quickly as he pick her up, squeezing her tightly. He miss her so much sadly he couldn't have take on the trip because it was very much for adults.

"I've been gone for three weeks and you grew at least six inches. I miss you darling." He continues to hold her in his arms as they all walked into the living room. Joe left to start dinner.

"I miss you too Pa. Here.." She gives him the picture once they sat down on the couch but she stayed in his lap. Freddie took the drawing, smiling widely he sees her and him in the picture. He knew it was him because of the big black mark under the stick man's nose, it was his mustache.

"Oh I just love it dearie. You are very artistic, you get it from your father of course." Freddie doesn't talk about Camilla's mother even though nowadays Camilla ask about her. Freddie did make Camilla's middle name after her Jade, in her honor.