Back to the grind

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - AN FASHIONED LOVE SONG BY THREE DOG NIGHT🌸

~Camilla~

"Lay back down, I'll take care of them this time." Rami pulls me back down onto the bed as one of the twin blare out with crying. My eyes weren't even open but I nodded along making my head hit the pillow again.

Sleep seems impossible nowadays because of Carmelo and Ramella. We are gracious that they are here, happy and healthy but our sleep is all over the place. This is the third week since they been home. Rami is a big help when it comes to getting them in the middle of the night while I handle most of the day time work. I'll be handling both sides for a few days while Rami is going to a GQ shoot tomorrow. He doesn't even know where it's being shot at but he told me that Johnathan said he will be gone for three days. This will be the first time having two babies on my own.

I heard Rami coming back in after some minutes. He weighs down the bed and scoots closer towards me. My arms went around him instantly as he snuggles himself on my chest.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? Maybe I can reschedule or something?" Rami whispers as I ran my fingers through his short curly hair.

"I'll be fine, darling. If I need help I'm pretty sure your mum would fly over here. She told me to call her if I need any help. But I'm trying to do everything on my own." I said simply whilst cradling him. Rami hugs me tightly and plants a few kisses on the base of my neck. "Will you be okay? You are running on zero sleep, Ram."

"I'll work it out, Jadey. Don't worry about me because you have two others to care for." He says back.

I open my eyes finally, resting my hand on his cheek bringing him up to my face. His eyes were open but lowly. "I'll always worry about you, Rami. You happen to be my first baby...beside from Lily. I need you to take care of yourself when I'm not around."

Rami nods and gently nuzzles his nose against mines before pressing his lips to mines. Every time he kisses me, it always feel like the first time. We haven't 'did' anything since I gave birth because I'm still recovering down there. It was some serious tearing when our twins was born. I'll be back to normal by next month but kissing and pleasing him will have to do for now.

"I can't wait to make you officially my wife." He tells me. My hearts always burst when he calls me that. "Mrs. Camilla Malek."

"You are forgetting the 'Bulsara-Mercury' but I think I have to drop one of them. We'll talk about that when we are wide awake."

Can't wait to be a Malek, officially.

Next Day

Rami left around six this morning, he felt horrible leaving me and the twins for work but I kept telling him that this is his job and he'll be back soon. The rest of my morning went well. Carmelo has been extremely sleepy today while Ramella is the one who is constantly in my arms.

"Mummy needs to do some planning,love. You wanna sit with me and do that?" I spoke to the newborn baby girl as I held her in one arm and place the baby monitor on the side table of the bed so I can listen out from Carmelo.

She stares in my direction slightly cooing and giving me little smirks. I place her in the bassinet next to the bed because I need both of my arms. Just as I step her down my phone goes off with a call. I glance over and smiled instantly at the caller's name.

"Hello Uncle Bri." I answered the phone on speaker.

"Camilla, how are you? I've been meaning to check in with you and Rami. How's parenthood treating you both?" Brian asks me as I flip through some bridal magazines.

"I'm good, we all are. We are loving it so far. Rami had to leave for a magazine shoot this morning but I've been just fine with them. Your great niece is with me now." My eyes travel over towards my daughter who is staring up at the hanging stars and moon. "How's the tour? I heard you wasn't feeling well from Anita."

He sighs. "I'm doing well now. Just a minor cold but tour is just great. The next time we'll see each is the global citizen festival in New York, right?"

"I believe so. Rami has to come and I definitely want to go, it's not for another two months but we'll be there."

We continue talking about a few other things until he brought up a soft spot I've been thinking about for a long time now. I have been trying to put it off but he's on my mind especially now.

"...Your father would be kicking himself happy to see that you're happy and have a family. That's all he ever wanted for you." Brian speaks.

I felt myself slowly getting emotional. My father would be over the moon to meet his grandchildren but life obviously had other plans.

"I know Bri. I'm still having dreams of him but I haven't told Rami about them. They were happening when I was pregnant too." I breath out and laid back against the headboard. "Sometimes it's hard you know. I never really had the chance to say goodbye. I wanted my kids to know their grandfather. I even wanted my husband to know their father in law. But you can't always get what you want." A few tears fell from my eyes and I heard Brian sniffling. The last thing I wanted to do his make him upset. "I'm sorry Brian. It's just been on my mind a lot lately."

"No, you're fine. You needed to let it out and I understand your pain. When your father died, I lost my father around the same time. It was hard for all of us but we had to make sure that you was okay. Roger, John and I made that promise to Fred before he passed to make sure you was okay and set for life." Brian explains to me as I listen closely trying not to have a whole crying fest. "I thought you were okay after the rehab?"

I chuckled softly and wipe my eyes. "It help but only for a while. Obviously the drugs are gone but nothing will ever make me recover from losing my whole heart. I've been thinking about doing something to help though and I need your opinion since I ask Rami."

"And what is that?"

I took a deep breath before speaking again. "I'm going to write a book about my life and childhood."

It's a official and I'm going to do it no matter what...

Hey everyone💞 Hope you like this chapter, once again it's short but it's a reason why I'm making them short😅 it's only eight more chapters left so I want to stretch it out as much as I can🥺

Comment and give this chapter a vote please💫

Bye bye🤧