New Family

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - DON'T YOU WORRY CHILD BY SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA FT. JOHN MARTIN🌸

~Camilla~

"I think I'll be fine but I'm still nervous." I slipped on my black velvet thigh high boots and tucked in my black turtleneck into my jeans. Lucy smiles at me through the phone.

"You'll be fine, girly. His mother and siblings love you so I'm sure the rest of his family will too. Just be yourself. I'm pretty sure he already told you that."

I heard Rami coming back into his bedroom. He leans on the bed poking his head into the camera. "Of course I did. You know she's always worrying."

"Because I never met them and you have a big family. I want tonight to be good." I whined as Lucy laughs.

"Camilla, stop overthinking it. I have to go but have a good time okay? Love you both bye." She waves and ended the call. Rami rest his hands on my shoulders and kisses my cheek.

"She's right. I'll be by yourself the whole time so if anything happens I'll be there." He whispers against my skin. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath before nodding. "Good, now let's get going." Rami pats my back before getting up. I made sure my hair and makeup looks good before heading out.

My lovely boyfriend stood in the doorway with a smirk on his face. I grabbed my purse and headed over to him. My hand smooth out his gray dress shirt. He grabs my hand and we were on our way.

By the time we gotten there, many members of his family have already arrived

By the time we gotten there, many members of his family have already arrived. Rami did his best to. Introduce me to everyone though I think everyone was just shock to see me. The people I meet so far are very kind. Of course he was right, I have nothing to worry about.

"So what's next for you, Camilla?" Nelly asks me as I help her with a few other members of the family get dinner together.

"Um, I'm working on a beauty line and schedule a bigger tour next March. I'll be putting some more songs out soon." I explained to her and the others. One of Rami's cousins, a younger boy keeps smiling at me. He has to be at least fourteen, he looks like he wants to say something but can't.

"That's great, honey. You stay busy just like Rami." She laughs. I wiped my hands with a dish towel and open my mouth to speak but the boy came over to me.

"H-Hi I'm Julius, I never introduce myself." He smiles nervously. I stuck out my hand for him to shake while offering a genuine smile.

"How are you, Julius? I'm Camilla but call me Milla." I said as our hands drop from one another. Julius sticks his hands in his pockets and try to make eye contact with me but made it with the floor. The poor doll is shy. "No need to be nervous, hun." I patted his shoulder.

His mother comes over to help him out. "Oh Camilla, he's a bit of fan of yours. He never really acts like this." I can tell he didn't like her telling that information because of him blushing from cheek to cheek.

"Oh really? Come on, Julius let's talk. If that's alright with you. I don't bite." I joked. He looks up at me with a smirk.

"I hope you don't." He says back in a joking manner. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as we walked out the kitchen.

"So your a fan of mines huh?" I asked.

He nods. "Yeah, my girlfriend got me into your music some years ago. We went to your show last month. I'm sorry about my mom, she's annoying." Julius rolls his eyes slightly as we arrive to the living room where everyone is mostly at. Rami is with his brother and cousins.

"That's okay she was just trying to let you come out of your shell. I wish I would've known you before that show, you guys could have meet me backstage. Next time though." I told him as we sat down on the love seat couch. Julius glances over at his cousin who is my boyfriend.

"You're the first girlfriend I ever met of Rami's. And you happen to be my crush-I mean well.." He slips up as I chuckle a bit.

"Your crush huh? I'll take that." I smiled at him. When I tell you this boy literally could be a tomato right now. "I think Imma like you a lot, Julius."

We continue talking about a few things like his schooling and some things he like to do. Eventually he got pulled away from his brothers who wanted to play some football outside. I sat on my own peacefully until Rami came over.

"And why are you sitting here by yourself?" He raised his eyebrows. I moved closer towards him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Because Julius left. He's a funny kid." I explained to him. Rami rubs my back softly. "Are you have fun with your family?"

"I am actually. Are you? I'm sorry I've been leaving you off." He apologized but it was no need too.

"I'm having a great time. Your family is absolutely wonderful. I wish they were mines too."

Rami kisses my cheek. "They will be, one day."

Is that so?

Hey everyone✨ Hope you like this chapter, it was basically a filler🙃 Sorry that it's too short😬 But it's more comingggg🤩

Hey everyone Hope you like this chapter, it was basically a filler🙃 Sorry that it's too short😬 But it's more comingggg🤩

Comment and give this chapter a vote please❤️

Bye Bye⭐️