Pick up and go

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - RUMOUR HAS IT BY ADELE🌸

~Rami~

Interviews after interviews. Yes it can be tiring but this is apart of my job. I love my job. I love talking this movie that I'm apart of also. Sometimes I miss going to set because we had such a good time working together. Now I'm on to the next with a new job in a Bond movie. It is still not known to anyone, I couldn't even tell camilla. I'll be playing a villain which is different for me. Mr.Robot is wrapping up next year and I have another movie with Robert Downey Jr. too. Before I get too busy next year, I have made sure to make time for my relationship. It's just as important as my family. Camilla have been nothing but an wonderful girlfriend because I know being with me is not easy. Our schedule are mixed but we always make time for each other. I like the fact that she is here with me in the city while I work. She basically lives at my apartment and I live at her house in London. By November at least I'll give her a key.

"And we're on the last one for the day." Johnathan, my manager tells me at we got into the black escalate truck.

"Thank god, I've been at it since nine this morning." I joked with him. My publicist handed me my coffee as I pulled out my phone.

"You want anything to eat? We can stop for something." Mary asks (my publicist). I thought for a moment then shook my head.

"I'll be fine but if you all are hungry we can stop somewhere for a bit. I'll pay for it of course." I look up from my phone with a smile. Johnathan and Mary started a conversation on were to go as I text Camilla, telling her I'll be home soon.

I peak on Twitter to see some news. Nothing is really going on except for this dumb fuck for a president is just acting like a fool. This country have turned to shit because of him. I scrolled passed the world news to see a picture of Camilla and some man. It's not me that's for sure. I raised my sunglasses to read the article.

Camilla Bulsara-Mercury was seen with Ex Amir Johnson at a NYC cafe. The two were seen sharing a hug outside of the establishment and went their separate ways. Insiders said that the two were talking over coffee. Nothing off putting. Camilla is currently dating Actor Rami Malek who is in the new bio pic about her father, Freddie Mercury.

I couldn't help but stare at the picture of them and not have no jealousy. This is the same ex who use to beat her? The same one who cheated on her multiple times and got her drugs? I logged out the Twitter app and unlocked my phone. She made plans to see him. Why didn't she tell me?

My thoughts ran wild as we arrived at this bistro in midtown. Johnathan says we have an hour until my next interview so we have enough time. Mary and him look at the menu as I stare at my phone debating to call her. Soon as I reached for my phone, her face and name pop up.

"Excuse me for a moment." I stood up from the table and went to the bathroom. Luckily nobody was in the stalls.

I answered the call. "Hello Camilla."

"Hey love, I'm just about to start cooking and wanted to know if you want chicken or steak?" She asks me as I lean against the wall.

"It doesn't matter to me." I said simply.

"Okay. What are you doing now?"