That's all me, darling.

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - STICKY LIKE GLUE BY PRINCE🌸

~Camilla~

"I'm really shocked that you agreed to this with me. Mr.Malek is coming out of his shell huh?" I poke Rami's side as we strolled behind our managers. He wraps his arms my shoulders pulling me close.

"Maybe and because I'm doing this with you."

Today Rami and I are doing an interview, but not just any interviews. An couple interview, it's some GQ thing where a 'famous' couple ask each other questions about one another. I watched a few and Tim told me that GQ wants me and Rami for a web episode of it. And here we are now. We are going into the first week of February, from my last doctors appointment yesterday, I'm officially four months. My slim body is changing. Which is bad since I want to do my videos next week but we will work it out. As for my home in London, it's not home anymore. Everything have been shipped out to Los Angeles. I thought about getting at house here but Rami stop me saying that I obviously live him now. That crazy man is in jail and we we're told that he also stalked Taylor Swift. Ashley had no idea that her cousin was a insane nutty man. She apologize to me, I took it.

"Mr.Malek and Ms.Bulsara-Mercury. It's wonderful to see you both, thank you for doing this." One of the producers came up to us to shake our hands.

"Please call me Rami, and we are happy to be here." Rami smiles sweetly as I let go of the man's hand.

"And call me Camilla. It's a lot saying both last names." I joked with both of them. Connor, we learned his name eventually, talked us through the whole video.

Rami and I got set up with a touch up of makeup, nothing major and sat next to each other on set in high director's chairs. I pulled down my striped dress shirt that went right to my thighs pair with my jeans and sneakers. Adam fixes my hair a bit as a woman speaks with Rami about his mic.

I eyed her for a while as she laughs softly at what Rami says. He smiles simply while she touches his shirt to hook on the mic. The woman is close..too close for my liking.

"I loved you in 'Buster's Mal Heart'. Such a touching story and your acting is just fantastic. Congrats on the nominations." Her voice is nasally and irritating to hear. Adam gives me the same looks to know that he sees what I see. I slyly roll my eyes.

"Thank you..."He trails off. She steps back and toss her blonde and pink at the tips hair. God the smiles her gives is pure flirty. It's like the she's not even seeing that I'm here.

"Kelly. It's wonderful to meet you." She bats her eyes.

I can't handle this shit anymore. I turn to the both of them flashing a fake enough smile. "Hello Kelly." I spoke getting both of their attention. Rami smirks gently at me and reaches over to grab my hand. "Are you doing the mic's? I still haven't gotten mines yet." Yeah, I might a little jealous but she had it coming.

"I'll be right back with yours, Ma'am." She says quietly.

"No call me Camilla, dear." I gave her a wider smile as she nods then goes off to do her job. Rami tug at my hand as I turn to look at him. He shaking his head while smirking. "What?"

"You didn't have to scare her off. I know what she was doing and she's must be clueless about us." He leans on his armrest as my eyes fixed on his eyes and lips. Rami rubs my knuckles and kisses my cheek. "Remember that, I love you and only you. So don't kill the girl, Jadey." Rami laughs as I roll my eyes playfully.