Just Us

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - NOW I'M HERE BY QUEEN🌸

***This is a filler chapter, but it will be mentioned in a future chapter so I thought it would be nice to actually see it before so y'all won't be confused***

February 2019
~Camilla~

Coming back from my rehabilitation, I did know that I would actually really be in the movie. Before I left for rehab I did a part when I was in the crowd, where 'Freddie' sees 'Jade' that was post to be the significant moment to show how my parents meet. Dexter has this fabulous idea when I was gone to bring me back to do a scene with Rami. It's no dialogue just movements.

"I had to go digging for hours until I found the pictures." I told Julia, the makeup artist for the movie shoot, and Ben as we sat in our chairs in the trailer. My mum and dad took a picture after they met backstage, also brought some of just her since I found them.

The story that Brian told me is this, they perform at Madison Square Garden and my dad saw my mum in the crowd with my aunt Diamond. They were in front where he could see her very well. Brian said that they made I eye contact all night long, my dad brought her my aunt backstage. They really hit off well and went out for the night. Queen happened to be in New York for three days after that, my mum and day spent all three of those days together and one of those days I was conceive. They both tried to keep in contact after but it didn't work out.

"You and your mother look just alike. Like twins or something, here.."Ben says while passing them to Lucy. I glance at the one hanging on the mirror so we can reference her as we get ready. We do look exactly alike, though I have some features of my father too.

Rami came behind me as I'm getting my hair touch up for the scene

Rami came behind me as I'm getting my hair touch up for the scene. He's in full 'Freddie' mode with the mustache, tight red pants along with a matching tie. Rami takes a look at the picture then look at me.

"You two really look extremely alike. I actually thought this was you, Jadey." He says in the distinctive voice of my father's. I played with my black suspenders that connects to my mini velvet navy blue skirt. My outfit is similar to my mother's that night, a black crop top with a skirt along with knee high black socks and little boots.

"What was she like?" Lucy asks.

I smiled softly. "Well from what I'm told, she was very outspoken and told it like it was. Being African American and Egyptian, my grandparents were strict on her so she was very sneaky according to my aunt. She loved painting and drawing." I told them all. Julia finishes up my eyeliner, I stood up so Joe could go next. "I wish I could have really gotten to know her." My eyes stare at the picture as I felt Rami resting his hand on my side.

  Not too many people know that we are dating, we've been on a few dates which were very nice. Occasionally while being back on set with them all, Rami will give me a few kisses on the cheek or wrap one arm around me. Something tells me that people can see what's happening between us but won't speak on it.
As the rest of the cast got ready, Rami and I step out the trailer to roam around until we begun shooting. Crew members are running around the soundstage area to get everything together, letting in some extras since this will be part of a concert scene.

"I'm beyond nervous you know?" I spoke out. Rami gives me a look of being shock. "I never act in a movie as other character. I've been in movies where I played small parts but I was always me."

Rami reaches over gripping a few of my fingers then slowly begins to hold my hand. "Well you did go to school for acting. You will be just fine, just be in the moment Camilla." He paused in place making me stop also. Rami turns to me with a smile showing his faux teeth. "Remember it's just us, okay? If you get nervous just remember it's just us."

I nodded gently. "Just us."

The man nods too and kisses my cheek. I wish he would just kiss me but nobody can't see that right now. One day I'll be able to kiss him in public whenever I want because I know we are going to be together...

"Alright, you two know exactly what you are doing now? We need that eye contact soon as you get backstage to be spot on

"Alright, you two know exactly what you are doing now? We need that eye contact soon as you get backstage to be spot on." Dexter explains to Rami and I as we get ready for the big scene. The concert scene wasn't much but dancing and singing along to 'We Will Rock You'.

Rami really took control of that stage, it was really like seeing my dad again. Ben, Joe and Gwilym also really are stepping up the bar. They have me sometimes things they are Queen.

"Camilla, we need to place over there." One of the producers call me over. I quickly went to my spot just before we started.

I did a quick shake off to get out all of my nerves. This is not as hard as I'm making it seem, it's just I don't want to mess anything up. We aren't speaking at all just movements.

"Action!"

One word took me back into my college days when I performed little plays and skits. Something within me changed instantly, I walked down the hall as 'Jade', my mother, towards Freddie as I catch his eye. 'Freddie' gives me an lustful exchange of looks while I approach him. I played with one of my suspenders whilst smirking in his direction.

"Hold it! Rami, come closer towards her."

He did so, this is the moment where I mouthed 'Hello' and we exchange an handshake. 'Freddie' swiftly takes my hand giving it a kiss on top. Our eyes connects once again and that's when we kiss. Just like how my mother and father first met. That's exactly how things went, weird I know but that was Jade Alexander and Freddie Mercury for ya.

 That's exactly how things went, weird I know but that was Jade Alexander and Freddie Mercury for ya

Hey everyone, this was just a mini filler chapter. It will be mentioned in a few chapters and this was a chapter I had but got cut🤷🏽‍♀️

The next chapter will be in the present day💜

I went to see Dolittle today, and I fucking love Chee Chee😭❤️ Rami needs to do more kids/Comedy movies🙌🏽

Comment and give this chapter a vote please

Bye bye💙