Breakthrough

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - ROCKETMAN BY ELTON JOHN🌸

December 2017
~Camilla~

"Please welcome yourself to the group."

  I stood up from the chair slowly. As much as I tried to hide my face especially with sunglasses, it wasn't no use for it. These people here don't care about my stardom and who I am. "I'm Camilla Bulsara and I am addicted to cocaine and painkillers." I spoke to a group of ten people I never met before in my life. Yet they seem welcoming.

"Hi Camilla." They all said.

Amy, our counselor nods at me. "And tell us why you are here exactly? What made you come?"

My family and a man that I happen to really like.

"My family thought it was best for me since I had a mental breakdown with the drugs. Plus I always knew I had a problem and thought I was going to get better but I never did. I'm always on the run or working with music or on tour, I never had time to sit and think." I stand firm on my words and just told everything they needed to know about why I did what I did. They all listened carefully to me as I explain certain things in my life.

"I can tell you have something else that's holding you back from letting go.." Amy begins. She turns to the whole group as I sit down. "We all face challenges in our life. Jimmy, you lost your wife and daughter due to your abuse and drug habits." She points out the guy beside me. "Jonna, you have been addicted to meth since you was sixteen and it ruin a lot of opportunities for you." Amy calls out the redhead women across the room and the lady nods sadly. "And Camilla, you lost a lot of people in your life which turn to drugs. But you also said you lost some relationship that made do this too. What relationships?"

I crossed my hands tightly. "Not necessarily romantic relationships because that was different to me but a relationship with someone who was like another mother to me. We had this falling out when I was twenty and haven't talked since. We were both in the fault of the fight to be honest." My voice cracks slightly. I miss her though she really was acting like a pure bitch after my father died. We both said things about each other to hurt us.

"Well thank you for sharing, Camilla. Your mission is to get off the cocaine and pills, began a moving on process from the grieve in your life and try to fix that relationship you have with...who is it exactly?"

I sigh. "Mary..Mary Austin."

Amy nods then continues. "...Mary. I have complete faith you will succeed and be a better person by next year for sure. You have to trust and believe in yourself first. I believe in you, do you believe in her everyone?"

The group around smiles and nods along giving me hope. "Thank you and I won't let you or anyone down."

Not my father or mother

Not Brian or Roger

Not Kash or Diamond

Not Rami, Joe, Lucy, Ben or Gwilym

Not my fans

And especially not me.

I won't let us down.