Late Night Talks

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - A.M. BY ONE DIRECTION🌸

~Rami~

Why am I here? I should just turn around and go back to the hotel. This is just crazy but I can't hide the fact I woke up due to an panic attack. These nerves of playing this person who is loved by so many people is messing with my mind completely. Never did I think I would be here in this situation, a good situation...yet intimidating. For crying out loud we have Roger and Brian on set basically everyday but the main one who gets to me is Camilla. Though she told me she is there for me, I still feel like I will fail her. This is her father's life in my hands. A story is being told and I can't and won't fuck this up.

I knocked on the door twice within seconds it opened. Camilla stood there in sweatpants and a long shirt with her hair tied back. She looks beautiful like always, I may have a girlfriend but every man in the world thinks she's just gorgeous and I'm one of them.

"Rami. Come in,dear." She steps aside for me to come in and I did. I took my shoes off then followed her into the living space. "Take a seat. You want anything? Drink or snack?" She asks me but I shook my head no. Camilla nods and takes a seat not to far from me. Her eyes studied me closely as I sat in silence before speaking.

"I think I'm loosing my mind...It really happened this time." I began. "Some months ago this same thing happened but I thought I got it out of my system. These nerves of being this role gives me chills every day I'm on set. Camilla, I just don't know what to do because I want to make everyone proud." I finally confessed. She sighs heavily and moves a bit closer to me.

"Have this happened before?" She asks me. I shook my head as she continued. "Rami this is big. I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you. I was nervous that you couldn't do this but you showed hard work even before the production. You have this in the bag. So you don't have to worry about making us proud. Make yourself proud. I think that's most important plus you have other things going on. A show, a movie, maintaining friendships and your relationship." She tells me honestly as I sat listening to every word. Camilla is telling the absolute truth.

"Remember when I said I'm here for anything? I meant that so don't be hesitant to share or call me. I'm here for a reason Rami." The woman says to me. I nodded slowly as I calmed down more.

"Thank you Camilla. I never I told you that many times but I really mean it. You really help us a lot on and off set. Especially me." I couldn't thanked her enough to be honest. Camilla smiles while patting my arm.

"You guys are basically family now. I have to help family so don't even mention it, Ramen Noodles." She said as I look at her in confusion.

"Ramen noodles?" I laughed.

She looks at me in shock. "Is that offensive? I'm sorry if it is. I didn't mean to it's just an nick-" I stop her quickly with a chuckle.

"It's fine, I think I like it. It's very different. I just haven't found a nickname for you and everyone else has."

"Well people call me many things. Milly, Mil, Milla, CarCar...yeah so anything is fine." She shrugs. I shook my head at her.

"I want mines to be different." I told her before staring at her for a while and it click. "Jadey...jade is your middle name right?" I asked her as she nods while her head hanged low.