We'll be alright

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - FINE LINE BY HARRY STYLES🌸

~Rami~

Flew the California soon as I got off the phone with my brother. Good thing I'm off from shooting for a week, so I wasn't missing work but if I was I still would have flew to Camilla's side. I'm not particularly sure on what exactly happened but Sami said they were coming from lunch and she passed out in the car. All I'm worried about is her and our children. That's all that matters to me.

"Finally you are here after six hours later. The doctor said she's sleeping but he needs to speak with you, he couldn't tell me anything expect for her blood pressure was high." Sami informs me as I took off my sunglasses looking around for the receptionist desk. The flight here was nerve wracking.

"Did they says anything about the babies? She's five months pregnant and passing out of nowhere?" I'm in full panic protective mode. With everything that has been going on, we don't need any more problems especially health issues.

"Nothing, which is pissing me off. We are her family now so why can't I know anything." Seeing Sami getting protective together over Camilla makes me smile a bit. I love how my family welcome me with open arms. He looks over my shoulder and points. "Here comes the Doctor now."

"Family of Camilla Bulsara-Mercury?" He calls out as I just went over to him. "Family?"

"I'm her fiancé." Well just boyfriend now. He nods while looking at his chart.

"Camilla is up now, we needed her to rest since her blood pressure was extremely high. It's rare at times but it does happens. She's recovering just fine and can go home but need to be watched for awhile." He explains to us. The doctor then flashes a smile. "The babies are just fine too. She's in room 412 ready to go."

I gave him a quick thank you before Sami and I head into her room. This will be my first time seeing her in weeks. Why do I feel like I'm going to faint? All of this anxiety that fills me. Sami walls in first and I heard her voice.

"Oh god, Sami I'm so sorry for ruining you day.  Thank you for staying by my side." She says as I came in. Our eyes connects as she smiles widely trying to scoot off the bed but I rush to her side. "Rami! I didn't know you came here." She wraps her arms around me tightly while I rest my head in the crook of her neck.

"I'll give you two a minute, and get the discharge papers." My brother says and leaves the room with us in each other's arms.

Camilla pulls back with tears in her eyes. My hands gripping her face as my head rest against hers. "I'm so sorry for being an asshole towards you. I should have try to see your point a view, it feels like I was forcing you. Milla I never want to hurt you. I know you trust me and I trust you. My love for you is beyond this world. You are my life, all of you are." I glance down at her stomach and it seems like she got bigger over the two weeks from being away. "Got your messages too so you don't have to apologize or explain."

She closes her eyes and sighs heavily while letting a few tears drop. "I made mistake, Rami. And I know that what I did was so wrong to you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I just need to realize more into it and see that you are my life also." Camilla opens her eyes while smiling as I wipe her tears away. I know exactly what she is talking about, I know she heard me screaming my lungs out as she broke our engagement. A few people on that floor did. "Ask me again. Not like you did on Christmas. Just say it so this time I can actually take it in."

Holy shit, she really wants this. I thought it was going to take months to redo this but no. I pulled away and grab her left hand.

"Will you marry me now?" I said with a chuckle as she lets out her beautiful laugh.

"Yes I'll marry you, but on one condition." She points out. I nodded for her to continue. "We cannot be a Pam and Roy. I don't want to be engaged for three years."

"Camilla, we aren't fictional tv show characters." I joked. She playfully hits my arm. "When then?"

Camilla smiles widely. "For these two weeks I've been still planning the wedding." She blushes as I gave her a sly smirk. "Do you have to go back to New York tonight?"

"Nope, we will go back next week. If you want to?"

"I'll come along." She says while giggling. I snap out of our great moment turning into this protective mood again.

"You are okay right? Was you eating and sleeping? Sami scared me half to death when he called me." I confessed.

She nods. "The doctor said I need to eat healthier and the stress wasn't helping but I'm fine now. Just need some rest."

My lips press against hers smoothly, Camilla smiles within the kiss. "Good because I'm here to cater to you for a whole week. So get ready." I peck her lips a few more times as she laughs. I couldn't help but fall into a deep stare with her brown eyes. This time my tears started coming down. "Don't ever leave me again, okay? Please." My voice became weak. Camilla nods quickly while pulling me into a tight hug.

"Never again."

And she kept her word.

Hey everyone💙 hope you like the chapter though it's a short one🙃 Next chapter is a lost chapter from when Rami and Camilla were just friends when Bohemian Rhapsody was shooting

Hey everyone💙 hope you like the chapter though it's a short one🙃 Next chapter is a lost chapter from when Rami and Camilla were just friends when Bohemian Rhapsody was shooting. I'll explain more next chapter...😙

Comment and give this chapter a vote please💞

Bye bye💫