Feels

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - UNDERCOVER BY KEHLANI🌸

~Camilla~

The movie has wrapped completely

The movie has wrapped completely. I went to a few more shoots after it finished. Everyone is really emotional because we are all family and this was a journey. The cast has been so close with each other it's not enough funny. Tonight this the wrap party and this is my first party in a while. I haven't been to a party without doing drugs before in such a long time. I can drink but not much. Definitely not becoming a alcoholic that's for sure. Though getting out of rehab helped me I'm still working on me. Rami has been an incredible help for me, the others too. They understand that I'm still going through a tough time but I'm working through it one day at a time.

"Jesus, those men just don't take a break." I laugh with Tim, talking about the paparazzi. My manager and I have gotten close since everything went down last year. He and Rami are keeping a tight eye on me. I appreciate it but I hope they don't over do it.

"They have to have a piece of Camilla, right?" He says as we entered the venue. I laugh even more. The music of Queen is bouncing off the walls. People were dancing, singing, talking. I began to look around for my group of people. "There go your uncles." He points out. I saw them sitting with their wives.

We went over to them quickly. "My family! Lovely seeing you all." I have each of them a hug as Tim shook their hands. "Luke is coming right? I text him earlier."

Brian nods. "He said he was. I spoke to him a few hours ago." Luke Deacon, my partner in crime. He and I really get along well. Though he hates when I say it but he reminds me a lot of John, his father. Then again he says the same thing about me and my father. So were even. I wish John would have came. I haven't seen him in years..

"I love your hair like this, Milla." Anita says sweetly. I rarely straighten my hair but this is a special occasion.

"Oh thank you love. Something new huh?" I giggle softly. I thought about my people, I have to congratulate them. Where are they? "I'll be back soon. Tim you don't mind leaving you here?" I asked and he waved me on. I should have known he would do that, Tim can have conversations with anyone.

I began walking through the crowd to find my friends or at least one of them. People congratulate me like I was in the movie. Well I was, I am in one scene for the early part of the movie. Some crew members said hello. I felt a person tap my shoulder and I turn to see Rami. Well, not exactly.

"You are..Rami's brother correct?" I laugh nervously and he nods sticking out his hand. "Sami right? He told me some months ago."

"That's me. You're Camilla. It's wonderful to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you within these few months." He tells me as my cheeks flush with color. Rami told his brother about me...us? They are super close from what I hear from Rami.