Moody Mood

🌸SONG OF THE CHAPTER - SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL BY THE ROLLING STONES🌸

~Rami~

She's acting different. I know the pregnancy have changed her in way but her mood. Camilla's mood is definitely had it up to the highest level of being beyond emotional to very angry. Her attitude doesn't last long just a few hours with me because I know how to handle her needs. The problem is she's carrying two children, meaning two different attitudes along with her personality. It's been difficult some days but I've been looking out for her trying not to be her way as much. But I love being by her side.

She's not by my side now. I felt an empty space beside me as I laid in bed. Turning over, I see the time on my night stand saying '6:45 am'. I have to be on set by eight so I better get up now. Camilla have to be somewhere around here.

I left out my bedroom going into the living room. There she is stretching on a yoga mat in a sports bra and leggings. Her hair is tied back a bit messy but I like it. She noticed my presence and smiles in my direction. As I went over to her she comes back into a standard standing position.

"How long have you been up?" I asked.

Camilla grabs an towel swiping her face. "Since five-thirty. I woke up to somebody pushing on my bladder." She glances down with a smirk. I lean in for a quick kiss and she wraps her arms around my torso. "Shoot at eight today right?"

I nodded along. "Yeah, I won't be too long. Maybe four or five hours today nothing like these pass few days. Come with me."

"I can't. Tim set up this press meeting for the beauty line. I'm sorry hun but I'll go next time." She promises and peck my lips. "You want some breakfast? Go get ready and dressed." Camilla pushes me along but I grab her hand pulling her along with me.

"Come take a shower with me." I pleaded. She smirks softly and nodded.

At least we can have some 'Us' time before I tell her the news I have....

~Camilla~

"Here take a few more. I know you're not going to eat lunch." I scraped some more of my bacon and egg scramble on his plate. Rami smiles sweetly while stuffing his face.

We had a fantastic shower, nothing too outlandish but of course it was touching. I've been acting really outrageous towards Rami with my attitudes. I know I'm an handful right now and Rami is trying his best with me. That whole Ashely thing really was throwing me off but I put it behind me after giving myself a few pep talks.

"I have to tell you something, it's about the show." Rami starts off as I sip on my apple juice and nodded. "It's a scene coming up a few days and it's complex with well...it's a sex scene. I just want to let you know it's happening and not feel uncomfortable about it." He stares at me like he's watching for my reaction. I sat there drinking my juice while staring back at him until I finished. After I put my cup down, I sigh heavily and clasp my hands together.